Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Call on Joslin for diabetes-related CME on your iPhone anytime, anywhere. Improve your practice relative to diabetes, its comorbidities and complications with Joslin Diabetes Center, the world’s recognized leader in diabetes education for healthcare providers.
• Free diabetes-focused certified CME
• Audio and slides, available when and where you want
• Alerts for new programs
• Keyword searches to find the CME you want
• On-phone posttests and evaluations to earn CME credits
• Paths to further training, including Performance Improvement
Easy to use
• Download the app to your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Activate the app by inputting your email address, degree and specialty
• Touch the Joslin CME icon for instant access to all Joslin CME programs
• Scroll through the list and tap to begin the program you want
About Joslin Diabetes Center
Joslin Diabetes Center is the world’s preeminent diabetes clinic, diabetes research center, and provider of diabetes education. Joslin is dedicated to ensuring people with diabetes live long, healthy lives and offers real hope and progress toward diabetes prevention and a cure for the disease. Founded in 1898 by Elliott P. Joslin, MD, Joslin is an independent nonprofit institution affiliated with Harvard Medical School.
What's New in Version 1.53
Bug fixes - Media Fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 01 June 2012
- Version: 1.53
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ReachMD LLC
- © Joslin Diabetes Center and Complemedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.