Journal of Digital Imaging
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap into the most recent developments in imaging informatics in medicine with the Journal of Digital Imaging app.
The Journal of Digital Imaging is an international, peer-reviewed medical journal published by Springer Science+Business Media. The Journal continuously publishes review articles, original papers and educational articles written by leading members of the medical community.
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
The Journal of Digital Imaging is the official journal of the Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM), a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the field of medical imaging informatics through education and research.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Now with Society Login support!
- Institutional (IP-based) access support
- Saved searches
- Bugfixes and UI improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 December 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Springer Science and Business Media, LLC
- © Springer Science and Business Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.