Challenge yourself with quizzes on the JRCALC Ambulance Services Guidelines. This CPD app covers the entire scope of JRCALC, from drugs to trauma to resuscitation. How well do you know the side effects and contra-indications of medications? Can you recall the treatment algorithms for basic life support, choking, asthma, anaphylaxis and trauma emergencies? Test yourself with this app! The app includes CPD certificates, which you can use as part of your portfolio.
The app is free to download. You can create an account or login with an existing account.
• 3 CPG skills checks units are freely available for new account holders
• In-app subscriptions are purchased using your iTunes account and automatically renew.
• 1 month or 12 month auto-renewing subscription options are available
• If you already have a login you can use these account details in the app to view available content.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Fixed subscription bug
Ratings and Reviews
It has arrived
As one of the App testers prior to the release of this app, I have eagerly waiting for its official release. I'm glad the feedback was taken into account and what has been created, in the finished product, is a fantastic tool for all to enjoy. A great job by the team and as the app grows, no doubt, it will only get better and better.
It’s impossible to use this app with iPad multitasking. Just like when resizing the browser window if using the web app (which is equally frustrating), the pointless sidebar takes precedence and everything else (such as the actual question) gets squashed. It’s so bad that if I try to use slide-over or reduce the app width in split view past halfway, all I see is sidebar. Ive informed the developer but I have no idea whether its going to be fixed. It ruins the whole experience, I’m very disappointed.
Thanks for your message about this Ryan and we are sorry you are having problems with the JRCALC CPD app. We are looking at this to see if we can improve the way the app functions in split view.
- Class Publishing Ltd
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Class Professional Publishing
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month subscription - CPD £3.99
- 12 Month subscription - JRCLAC £39.99
- Special 03: Trauma £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.