JRCALC Plus provides up to date national and regional guidance for prehospital professionals across the UK relevant to their local trust.
Registered trusts include:
- EMAS (East Midlands Ambulance Service)
- NIAS (Northern Ireland Ambulance Service)
- SCAS (South Central Ambulance Service)
- SECAmb (South East Coast Ambulance Service)
- SWAST (South Western Ambulance Service)
- YAS (Yorkshire Ambulance Service)
Developed by Class Professional Publishing, key features of the app are:
- Contains the complete JRCALC Guidelines
- Contains regional and local guidance
- Contains Clinical Notices for registered trusts
- Includes all medicines tables, algorithms and advice
- Ability to add your own notes
- Works offline: No signal? No problem!
Visit https://jrcalcplus.co.uk/setpassword to set your password.
Class Professional are the exclusive publisher of the JRCALC Clinical Practice Guidelines and have developed JRCALC Plus, a unique app, so clinicians can access local and national guidelines all in one place. Class Publishing have exclusive licence to publish and distribute the national guidelines, which are authored by both the Joint Royal Colleges of Ambulance Liaison Committee and the Association of Ambulance Chief Executives. National guidelines complement local guidelines on conveyance, Emergency Departments and other health services.
New guideline on Left Ventricular Assist Device.
Ratings and Reviews
SWAST JRCALC APP
Jrcalc plus (SWAST): fantastic app easy to download and use. I really like the combined documents of Trust and Jrcalc, the quick reference dashboard allows me to keep guidelines and drugs on the front page. And as a staff member it’s free 👍🏻
Poor performance when you need it the most. Doesn’t want to load up. When the app loads the content doesn’t load. You don’t have this issues with a pocket book. Why fix what isn’t broken?
We're sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the app. This shouldn't be happening. Please could you send us a feedback email (using the 'send feedback' button on the dashboard) from the app on your device so we can investigate this for you?
Installed ok, worked fine for a while now just flickers upon opening- have to delete and reinstall, re-log on just to get the app to open up.
We're sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the app. Please could you send us a feedback email (using the 'send feedback' button on the dashboard) from the app on your device so we can investigate this for you?
- Class Publishing Ltd
- 125.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Association of Ambulance Chief Executives, Class Professional Publishing
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.