JUNO is a magazine with “a natural approach to family life”. It aims to inspire and support parents as they journey through the challenges of parenting by sharing fresh perspectives in this fast-paced technological world and creating a non-judgemental community. There are regular columns on teens, birth, home-education, natural health and nutrition as well as book reviews, craft ideas, interviews and recipes. A wide range of features bring many voices to readers with beautiful images and illustrations to inspire and lift the soul.
JUNO is a different magazine because it focuses on families sharing experiences rather than experts telling you “how to”. It is suitable for families with children of all ages and recognises that family life can mean different things to different people. The JUNO ethos is that you do not need to “buy” to be a good parent. It is run by a small, family team with young children themselves who like to build relationships with writers and companies, thus ensuring that the JUNO ethics pervade publication and marketing of the magazine.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 15.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- JUNO Magazine £3.99
- JUNO Magazine £13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.