The 'Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport' provides clear and reliable health information for young adults aged 16-19 living in Norfolk, UK.
Worried about a health problem? Too embarrassed to ask? Don't know what to do next? This app aims to help you look after your health and stay safe:
- Find useful health information about topics that matter to you, from sex & relationships to healthy living and drugs
- Know where you can find help and advice when you need it – with useful tips, links and numbers all in one place
- Learn more about mental health, accessing your health record, enjoying festivals, becoming independent and travelling safety – anywhere, anytime and in private
Can you trust the app? The Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport has been commissioned by Iceni Healthcare on behalf of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust.
Involving young people, health experts and health professionals working in the NHS, the app was developed by Expert Self Care Ltd, a company certified by the NHS Information Standard as a provider of clear, reliable and accurate health information.
Download your 'Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport' today for quick, easy and discreet access to useful health information!
Visit www.expertselfcare.com or email email@example.com for more info.
Minor Display Fix
- Expert Self Care Ltd
- 39.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Expert Self Care Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.