Just A Score lets you score things. Anything. You can follow other people who score things too, and they can follow you. It’s all pretty simple and we think it’s a lot of fun. Oh, and there are trending charts and other things like that.
– Score anything in the world, from movies to holidays to cars to, well, anything
– Follow your friends to see and like their scores
– Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter
– See what’s trending and what’s scoring highest across loads of categories
– Keep all your scores for everything in one place
– Built and optimised for iPhones running iOS 8 and Apple Watch
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Improving but still needs work
I love the concept of this app and it's great that they've updated the scoring method so it is less likely you'll mis-score an item. However, the ability to edit those scores that you either messed up on or have changed your opinion on is a necessary feature that still seems absent.
It doesn't login...
Login with Facebook doesn't appear to be working
Get your buddies online and then the fun really begins.
One of those apps that makes sense once you get stuck in. Scoring stuff and comparing ratings with your friends is addictive. Even more addictive is thinking of new things to score so you can forever be immortalised as the first person to have ever scored it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.