Just Eat - Takeaway food delivery
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fuss-free food delivered to your home or office. Download the free Just Eat app and order from local delivery and collection restaurants and takeaways. From Indian to Italian, burgers to burritos, find your flavour with Just Eat.
Rooting around in cluttered drawers for paper takeaway menus is a thing of the past, and awkward phone orders have gone the way of video rental stores and tamagotchi. It’s never been easier to order a fresh, delicious meal, right on your iPhone or iPad.
• Choose from a globe-spanning range of cuisines and explore tens of thousands of menus. Pizza to pad thai, healthy to hearty, fish and chips to falafel, steak to salad – we’ve got food for every mood.
• Hungry for a bargain? Personalise your search results to find tasty discounts and exclusive money-saving offers.
• Use your postcode or device’s location services to find local restaurants and takeaways close by and see them on a map. We can even help with handy directions if you’re picking your food up yourself.
• Ordering is quick and easy. No more mumbled phone calls to busy restaurants.
Loads of local menus at your fingertips. Clear out that old takeaway menu drawer and put it to a better use, like hiding biscuits.
• Order with confidence thanks to millions of customer restaurant reviews and clear star ratings.
• Searching for what you want is easy. Discover, list and filter by restaurant name, review score, star rating, distance, special offers, distance and cuisine type.
• Pay by cash on delivery or collection, Apple Pay, or safely and securely by debit and credit card.
• Follow your meal’s progress, from the restaurant receiving your order to the delivery driver ringing your doorbell.
• Share your experience with other Just Eat customers. Review your meal and the restaurant service in a couple of taps.
• Log in with your existing Just Eat account or create a new account in seconds.
• Re-order your favourites in a flash from your order history. You can even save your card details and avoid endless fiddly forms.
NOTE: This app will only work properly in the United Kingdom. If you’re not of this sceptered isle, try it out when you next visit the Queen and enjoy a traditional British takeaway. We’ll have the large cod and chips, thanks.
What's New in Version 24.3
Historians have traced the development of flatbread back to the year 30,000BC. We humans have been adding fillings and toppings ever since. The ‘pizza’ update (flatbread version 2316.4) is a relatively recent release, courtesy of some clever Neapolitans who in the 16th century invented what we’re familiar with today.
The ham and pineapple being added to the Just Eat pizza this update include:
- A fix for a bug that caused a small number of people to have the Just Eat app crash after their order had been placed.
- A fix for another bug that caused the app to crash when people zoomed out of the map in the restaurant list view.
- The Just Eat customer support chatbot, who is on hand 24/7 to help when things don’t go quite as well as we’d like. Find it on the Help page by selecting Settings and then Help. Choose the issue you’d like assistance with and then select Chat with our bot.
- Making sure that information about allergies and dietary requirements is easy to find, whether you’re browsing a menu or are paying at the checkout.
- A few other tweaks which, like a handful of chopped fresh basil, make a small but mouth-watering difference.
Love Just Eat? Please write us a review in the App Store. If there’s something we could do better please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I've used Just eat for a couple of years on a regular weekly basis. Only once had a problem when it said the takeaway was shut when it wasn't. I've ordered for delivery at different addresses and paid via Apple Wallet, cash card and cash. I personally am happy to pay 50p to them rather than traipse to a cash machine if Ive no cash on me. I've found new items and better deals than in the menus too. Just Eat gets 5 stars from me. 😁
Normally I'd be the last person to use a modern app to order food. I found out it's a great company worth investing in. So I bought some Just Eat shares (online). Naturally I then had to use the service myself to see what it was. It's fab, I use it all the time. No more ringing closed restaurants or counting loose change.
Frustrating and annoying in multiple ways
If you navigate away from the order, it will lose it and you have to start from scratch. If you want to try to get stuff delivered to your non-home address, forget it. Every order instantly has 15-25 mins added to the delivery time shown in the app. I'll end up paying more and using Deliveroo most of the time just to avoid the frustration of using the JustEat app.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 22 March 2017
- Version: 24.3
- Size: 122 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Just-Eat Holdings Limited
- © Just Eat Holding Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.