JustGiving - Crowdfunding, Fundraising and Giving
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JustGiving is the world’s fundraising platform for good. So far we've helped people in 164 countries raise over $3.3 billion for causes they care about. Our app helps you make good things happen.
- Create a Fundraising Page.
- Keep track of your Page total, edit and share your Page.
- Find your friends and donate to over 13,000 charities.
Want to start raising money?
- Set up your Page in five simple steps.
- Share your Page instantly on social media, or via text, email and messenger.
- Start collecting donations immediately.
Already have a Page?
- Manage your Fundraising Page or Crowdfunding Page super simply.
- Send updates from your phone on the go.
- Get joyful notifications whenever someone donates to your Page.
Need some inspiration?
- Search for your friends.
- Donate to over 13,000 charities around the world.
- See stories from the people and causes you care about in your personalised Feed.
"The app helps our fundraisers tell their unique stories, so they raise more for our cause."
Michael Docherty, Cancer Research UK
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Ola app fans! Fancy seeing you here.
This release is all about the bug fixes. We know, not the funnest but what can you do? To make up for it here are some of our favourite facts about cheese*:
- Archaeological studies have shown cheese dates as far back as 6000 BC
- People of Greece are the largest consumers of cheese worldwide - mmmmm feta
- 20 million metric tons of cheese is produced worldwide each year
PS. We've fixed a bug where users could not see Crowdfunding pages in Search.
Easy for to look at you fundraising But
Good app for you fund raising but why does you home page keep telling about people you have sponsored even when the page is shut. It not even a time line to you last. Very annoying.
So good for you but worst front page ever.:(
Justgiving always been a fantastic website and now even easier to use with the app! Thanks for helping us to help others justgiving team! 👍🏻
Easy to use and helpful!
I love the app: it makes it so easy to share your story and promote your events!
I love how easily personalised you can make it, but captioning pictures might be a good feature, so you can use them as more personal updates.
The list of popular events in your feed is good but the Ines that are closed tend to clog it up a fair bit. They could use a separate feed of their own.
All in all though, a good app :)