Parking made easy
- Find parking in seconds with the JustPark iPhone and iPad apps - wherever and whenever you need it
- Choose from the best options, including 20,000+ reservable parking locations
- Enjoy peace of mind with information on availability, restrictions and directions
- Reserve and pay for your space via the app, for an even easier experience
Bigger, better choice
- Millions of spaces to choose from, including 20,000+ reservable locations
- Off-street parking (car parks, driveways & private spaces)
- On-street parking (meters, free and restricted parking zones)
- Find the most suitable space, for every journey you make
Peace of mind
- View real-time availability information for all parking options
- Reserve a guaranteed space for maximum peace of mind
- Easy extensions, handy reminders, re-booking in a few taps
- Enjoy a stress-free journey without worrying about parking
- Find, reserve and pay for JustPark spaces via the app
- Pay via card, PayPal or Apple Pay in seconds
- Simple instructions and directions straight to your space
- Save time with our easiest parking experience ever
The Parking App
- The highest-rated parking app available
- The most 5* and least 1* app reviews
- Trusted by over 1.5 million drivers across the UK
- 96% average score from 500,000 customer reviews
An award-winning service
- Winners British Parking Awards 2017
- Winners Crowdcube App of Year 2015
- Named in WIRED’s 10 Hottest Startups 2015
- Winners Richard Branson’s VOOM 2015
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using the JustPark app.
This release brings various optimisations to make your JustPark experience even easier.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy but couldn’t check details of reviews properly.
I was making a journey to a place that’s notoriously bad with parking so opted for this. The app made it really easy to see the options and book
What let it down is that I couldn’t read more than a handful of reviews and wanted to check for myself if my car might fit. They should insist that people show image of spaces. I had to resort to website to open reviews properly. Turned out that it was very tight ht because there was another car I’m using drive presumably owners. I would have assumed it was otherwise a large single space. It would be good to mention it’s a two space drive for this reason
Overall this app and service is an absolute godsend. Parking is a right mare in this country and this is a win-win-win.
Ok for one of parking but daily parking is an issue
Great app for one off or irregular parking, very convenient and simple to use.
The issue is when you want to park daily and need to pay daily.
When you park for a day they automatically give you 24 hours, which means if you get to the parking the following day earlier you either have to remember when your parking finishes and pay then. You may think you can cancel and rebook for the new day, but the application does. It allow cancellations at many sites. So you are reliant on your memory or have to set up an alarm.
If you take the alternative route and extend your parking you do not get an updated invoice, which means you cannot claim for the extra expense.
This has already cost me one parking ticket (revoked because of the issues outlined above). So be aware of the pitfalls, or just park, please make this app more commuter friendly.!!
Handy app but watch out for wrong pricing on non bookable spaces
Have found some real bargains via this app on the spaces that you can book via the little flash symbol, but twice I’ve driven to a non bookable space advertised at one price which demanded nearly double the cost on arrival.
I sent feedback to JustPark about the latest incident and it took 12 days and 6 emails to get the customer service person to understand what I was saying - app says £20, carpark says £40 - simple enough I thought! Whether they do anything or not I don’t know - his lack of comprehension and convoluted template marketing-speak replies didn’t fill me with confidence. So on this basis I would not rely on the non bookable spaces advertised. However have had no probs with the in-app bookable ones.
- JustPark Parking Ltd
- 114.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JustPark
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.