This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Crowdfire is your super-smart marketing sidekick that will help you grow online everyday.
Millions of small businesses, artists, writers, influencers, sellers, freelancers, and self-employed individuals use Crowdfire to go big on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify and more platforms.
Marketing is hard. We get that. We want you to focus on your work while Crowdfire does the marketing for you. You no longer have to read boring tutorials on how to get more traffic to your website or how to sell more on Etsy or Shopify. You don't have to worry about social media marketing or how to grow on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Where big companies have marketing teams, you have Crowdfire!
What can Crowdfire do?
• Smart Posts - Drive even more traffic to your website, blog, online shop with beautiful posts that Crowdfire creates, based on your content, to post at the right moments.
• Curate Posts - Struggling to keep your timeline active? Crowdfire automatically finds content that your audience will love… and posts it across all your social media accounts at the best time to keep your audience engaged.
• Smart Publish - Schedule a whole week of social media posts once and let Crowdfire do the hard work of posting it across all your networks at the best time - even when you don't have time to.
• Grow Followers - Helps you find and connect with the right audience, and keep them coming back. Find competitors' followers and keyword-based accounts on Twitter, unfollow inactive Twitter accounts and engage users on Instagram.
• Quick Reports - Monitor your accounts around the clock and find new ways to reach your goals - more sales? more visitors? more views? more followers? Just tap. tap. boom. Done!
Join our 15+ million users -
"I was able to sell 100 copies of my ebook on the first night… which created a snowball effect leading to even more sales" - Patric Morgan, Author & Blogger
"Crowdfire helped me get more listeners for my music by driving traffic to my Youtube channel. Within 6 months of kickstarting my marketing efforts, I reached nearly 20,000 new people" Jay Cartere, Singer & Producer
"Within months of kickstarting our marketing with Crowdfire, we (saw) a 300% growth in visitors to our website and a 200% increase in ad revenue. It gives immense earning potential by sharing your content with your target audience…all it takes is five minutes everyday!" Kyle Zuvella, Founder, Faraway Guide
Let's Go Big. Today!
Please share any feedback and questions to hello[at]crowdfireapp.com
You can use Crowdfire for free but there are a few limits for free users.
You can purchase our subscription starter plan Pluto to remove few limits. This plan is an auto-renewing 1-month or 12-month plan.
2 linked accounts
Add upto 10,000 users on your Whitelist/Blacklist
No Crowdfire limits on follow/unfollow actions (Twitter limits will apply)
Hide Previously Followed users for Twitter
$9.99/month & $119.99/12-months
Our prices are in USD and may vary depending on prevailing exchange rates. You may cancel your subscription at any point. If you cancel during the active subscription period, no refund will be given.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal through the settings in your iTunes account.
What's New in Version 10.0.1
Meet Crowdfire X - fully ready for iOS 11 and of course, iPhone X!
Keep writing in to our Community Champions over at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions for the team!
Can be effective but so unintuitive
I’ve used Crowdfire for a while now on and off and in previous iterations it has been relatively simple to use and seems to have worked well, but as I’ve (unfortunately) found after paying out for a subscription for the current version, it seems sluggish and every little feature takes longer in operation.
It is without question a quicker way of growing your social media, but whether it’s worth paying out for it or not is very debatable. I would strongly advise against paying for an entire years subscription despite the enticing discounts on taking out that longer period.
I can’t help feeling that the people at Crowdfire are making their cheapest plan so entry-level that you’re all but forced into getting one of their more “professional” plans. This is, of course, to be somewhat expected, but that doesn’t change the fact it is incredibly frustrating for their paying customers.
It’s ok but I am having difficulty with this trial
I’ve used crowdfire in the past for my business and loved it. This time I am using to grow my personal account and I have another person scheduling photos but we can’t both log in and I can’t see a way to upgrade during the trial period. I also don’t like how I can’t use it without WiFi so it’s pretty pointless for me now. Great idea though
Trying to use the app but keeps asking me to re authenticate my account, I do that and it keeps re asking. Not into the new style of scroll to tap ‘follow/unfollow’ I preferred the tap and disappear style, much quicker to get through. Should be an option to ‘follow/unfollow all’ as a bulk action. Asked this a year ago but to no effect I guess.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 05 October 2017
- Version: 10.0.1
- Size: 84.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Codigami Technologies Private Limited
- © 2016 Codigami Technologies Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pluto 1M£2.79