Kakuro Zone (iAd version)
By Ida Nielsen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kakuro Zone (iAd version) is a free version of the KakuroZone game, offering 25,000 different puzzles distributed over five game levels, ranging from easy to very challenging.
Kakuro is related to Sudoku and just as addictive - it is played by entering digits from 1 to 9 into fields in a grid so that they add up to the sum clues given in the puzzle.
With a well thought-out and clean user interface, Kakuro Zone gets you playing right away. Every new game loads instantly (no waiting time!), and the five game levels provide plenty of challenges for both beginners and advanced players.
Kakuro Zone Features:
- Five game levels, ranging from easy to very challenging
- A total of 25,000 puzzles, with 5,000 in each game level
- No wait time! New games load instantly
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Pencil marks
- Displays incorrect digits in red, if desired
- Help feature to solve single cell or whole puzzle or to check your numbers
- Shows all possible combinations for any sum in the puzzle
- Saves unfinished puzzle and restores upon relaunch
- Game timer (can be turned off, if desired)
- Game stats display fastest and average time for each level
- Every puzzle has a unique solution, which can be found by logic alone
Not as I like
Personally a lack of entire grid reset button and a lack of automatically shown combinations leaves much to be desired by this game.
- Category: Games
- Released: 21 January 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ida Nielsen
- © 2011 Miganic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.