Kangaroo Island Travel Guide
By Sutro Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• The best of Australia in one holiday hotspot •
You've already made a great choice if Kangaroo Island is your destination. Now let this app help you discover the best KI (as the locals call it) has to offer.
• Kangaroo Island Explorer will help you get to KI and then get around with details on driving over on the ferry, flying, or hiring a car when you get there.
• It can help you find a place to stay - no matter your budget - where to shop, where to stop for fuel and where to eat.
• It highlights all the best attractions as well as some of the hidden gems just waiting to be discovered. You can find out where they are, how to get there, what they cost and when they are open.
• There are more than 1100 photos and maps and 242 entries detailing everything from the island's history, the weather, its beautiful beaches, sleepy towns, wonderful wildlife, its booming food and wine culture, the unique arts and even the tours you can take.
• No matter whether you want to hike, fish, swim, sail, surf, sandboard, quad bike, horse ride, bird watch, dive - or just escape to the Aussie wilderness - we've got you covered.
• About the Author •
Carolyne's journey as a travel writer began many moons ago when a very wise woman (her mum) said "the world is at your feet". She took her mum literally and has followed those feet to some amazing places around the globe. As a journalist and accidental photographer for too many years to admit to, she has been lucky enough to capture many of those countries in words and images, inspiring others to follow in her footsteps or warning them to tread carefully.
Carolyne is a thrill-seeker at heart (for as long as her heart can take it), and has taken on polar expeditions (both north and south), Outback camel safaris, sky-diving, canyon swinging, rap-jumping, even swimming with whale sharks. But she has also done her fair share of frill-seeking at luxury resorts.
A member of the International Food, Wine and Travel Writers Association and the Australian Society of Travel Writers, Carolyne's work has appeared online and in print in newspapers and magazines all over Australia and Asia. She has also co-authored two books - Room for Romance: Australia
• Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 15 October 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sutro Media
- © Carolyne Jasinski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.