“Kartensender” sends real postcards. Now you can send post from your iPhone! This iPhone application allows you to design real postcards using your own photos. The cards are printed, stamped and sent to the addressee by post.
Sending postcards has never been so easy. Take a picture with the built-in camera, choose an address from your contact list, enter a message, send – your personal postcard is ready! The APP “Kartensender” sends the card to the printers. A high gloss postcard is printed, stamped and put in the post bag.
Say goodbye to boring standard postcards, bothersome stamp buying and searching for post boxes. You, the owner of an iPhone, can now send spontaneous individual postcards at any time, regardless of where you are in the world.
“Kartensender” is a service provided by autoprint GmbH, a specialist in individual printing products. The postcards ordered via APP are printed and stamped in Cologne. Deutsche Post AG is responsible for the postal delivery. The postcard will be delivered to its’ destination within 1-2 days of ordering. A postcard costs the sender EUR 1,89 within Germany (including printing and postage costs).
Each newsletter subscriber will receive free cards when using this application for the first time.
Online help can be found on the first screen inside the app. Please use the following email address for questions, suggestions or comments: email@example.com. This will enable us to reply to you.
• Individual postcards with real stamps
• Payment via credit card, debit note, Call2Pay
• Voucher code (free cards from the sponsor)
• Easy to use
• Addressee from iPhone contacts
• Photos from iPhone camera or library
• Text entry via iPhone keyboard
• Kartensender prints and stamps
• High quality cards with high gloss face
• Postal delivery the following day
• Delivery via Deutsche Post
• Fast delivery
• 1,89 Euro (including printing and postage costs)
- A picture is worth a thousand words: You can send postcards without a greeting message now
- You can see the actual edited postcard in the archive
- Performance and stability improvements
- small bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.