SECURITY. PRIVACY. FREEDOM
Kaspersky Secure Connection protects your communications, identity & data – whenever you’re online – so you’re free to surf, socialize, stream & shop... in private.
• Protects you on public Wi-Fi
• Keeps your communications confidential
• Lets you access more sites & content
• Protects your location and IP address
• Variety of virtual locations to connect from
• 200MB of secured traffic per day is available for you out of the box
• 300MB per day (if application is connected to the My Kaspersky account)
SAFEGUARDS YOUR PRIVACY & YOUR DATA – WHEN YOU’RE ONLINE
When you want to surf the Web, Kaspersky Secure Connection automatically offers to connect you via Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology – so others can’t see what you’re doing and you can safely go online… in privacy.
KEEPS YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AWAY FROM PRYING EYES
Whether you’re online banking, shopping, video streaming, socializing or dating, we make sure hackers can’t read your communications. All data you send & receive is transferred via an encrypted, secure channel – and your location and IP address aren’t revealed.
PROTECTS YOU – WHENEVER & WHEREVER – AND WON’T LOG YOUR ACTIVITIES
Because your location and your IP address aren’t revealed, it’s easier for you to access websites and content. Kaspersky Secure Connection won’t log what you’re doing online and won’t keep any records of which websites you visit.
The use of VPN technology & any parts of VPN technology included in Kaspersky Secure Connection is subject to local laws and regulations. Please only use Kaspersky Secure Connection in accordance with its intended purpose and please take into account that Kaspersky Secure Connection is not available for downloading and activation in the following countries: Belarus, China, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Subscription details for Kaspersky Secure Connection – unlimited VPN traffic for 1 user, 5 devices:
• One month subscription is currently available for you – at a price of 4.99 US dollars (or its equivalent in your local currency).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Your subscription is renewed automatically at the end of each subscription period until you cancel it.
• You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription, including cancellation, via your iTunes account. You can cancel your next subscription period at any time – but you must do so at least 24-hours before the end of your current period.
• You can now trial our VPN service in full for free – with no limits for 7 days – before buying a subscription.
• We now support Dark Mode so you can browse the Internet at night without straining your eyes.
• Even more languages – the app now comes in Finnish, Norwegian & Danish.
Ratings and Reviews
Secure connect useless
Only had a few weeks. Didn’t work to start with then got an update and it worked ok. Now it won’t work again saying it can not connect to a VPN server…… waste of money Kapersky should sort it out as I don’t want too. Would like a refund so I can get a service that works!!!!!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
We would like to investigate the issue and resolve it.
Please submit a ticket to our Tech Support through your Kaspersky account: log in at https://kas.pr/6s6V and click 'Support' - 'Technical Support'.
Thank you in advance!
Kaspersky sells our data to advertisers?
Why would I pay subscription if Kaspersky sells my data to advertisers???
Waste of money, time, and betryal of trust.
Developer Response ,
I have found it to be good overall on iOS and Mac OS
I have the 1 year licence for 5 devices (unlimited data and manual selection of country), I also have the free version (300MB per day and auto selection of country) on a couple of lesser used devices. I like being able to login to My Kaspersky to control the features, such as which devices have the unlimited licence or the free licence. On iOS devices the VPN configuration is automatically added in Settings, and you can toggle it on/off from there or the app. On Mac you get an extra icon in the top right for enabling or disabling it. For certain applications such as UK catch up TV or in-app voting you will need the subscription so that you can set the country to the UK, with the free version you cannot override the country which is automatically set to any country worldwide. Like many VPNs it does need to be manually reconnected after shutting down and rebooting, or after your computer resumes from sleeping. I have not noticed any lag in loading websites but I do have Fibre Broadband.
- Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
- 78.5 MB
- macOS 10.12.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.