KeePass Touch - The Cross-Plattform Password Manager
You often forget your passwords and just can't remember?
Probably go through that horrible password reset stuff via email, hm?
What if you won't have to do that any longer?
You're looking for a way to keep all your passwords safe and be able to get to them anytime and anywhere?
Well, search no more! Welcome to KeePass Touch!
KeePass Touch provides a secure password storage / manager on your device that's compatible with any KeePass Application on any device: PC, Tablet or phone. So you can get to all your passwords anywhere. Just remember your one Master Password and all your other passwords are safe & secure and you don't need to know any of them.
By using the most recent encryption standards your data and passwords are always secure.
** TOP Features **
- Dropbox Auto-Sync
- Import from CloudServices like GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc.
- Sync via WiFi Built in
- Sync to / from FTP Server
- Unlock KeePass Touch with TouchID
- Open KeePass Touch from other Apps (Callback-URL)
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while KeePass Touch runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to KeePass Touch with a PIN
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
As this project ist "Open Source", it can provide a security, that similar programms just can reach, because everyone can look under the hood so you see what you get!!
- Bugfix for .kdb files
We apologize for the crashes under 1.x files.
Attachments are here!
Attached files can now be viewed directly in the app, if a preview is available, or opened from there in any desired app.
- KDBX 4 files can now be created directly in the app
Ratings and Reviews
No quick start info
You know what’s wierd, this is the second password manager I have downloaded and although I’m not in the tech industry I am no Luddite but I can’t work out how to use these managers.
There is no quick guide to read that I can see to show me how to use the app. Yes they keep your passwords in one place, great but how do I use it? How do I add them and how do I integrate this app to my daily browsing?
Until these apps get more obvious there won’t be take up by non tech savvy users.
Keeps crashing since update
Keepass touch keeps crashing since update 1.9.0. Had to delete app after resetting iPhone and iPad still doesn't work. After getting into keepass try to access an entry screen goes black then it crashes and back to iPhone/iPad screen with all apps but not keepass touch. Reset several times and deleted app twice and put back on still fails
did the Update to 1.9.1 help you?
If so, please update the review or if not, contact us via mail.
Thank you for your feedback.
I've just downloaded this much needed app after downloading the Mac OS onto my MacBook; both appear to be working grand so far! I've been using KeePass on various Windows platforms for years, however after recently migrating to my Mac, not having KeePass has been a bind. I simplest imported my old .kdb and both the Mac and iPhone apps have worked, no issues! Long may this continue. I read some guys have had some trouble using Dropbox to perhaps I import their files, I just loaded the .kdb up to my phone and opened it up from the fuel direct using the app and it work fine!
- Innervate UG(haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
- 18.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Innervate UG & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.