Stay protected with the leading secure password manager and digital vault offering unlimited password storage for all users. Keeper’s password manager generates, stores, and autofill’s strong passwords while protecting you on all of your devices and securely storing your private documents. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• World's most trusted and #1 downloaded password manager with a 4.9 rating from 75,000 reviews.
• No limits to the number of passwords you can store in our free password manager.
• Keep hackers at bay with strong, random passwords using our automatic password generator.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized and in control with our autofill feature, KeeperFill™. Both convenient and secure, KeeperFill™ makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze on any of your devices. To activate Keeper Autofill on iOS 12, please visit your device Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> AutoFill Passwords and select Keeper.
• Not just for passwords. Keeper locks your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Increase organization with folders and subfolders.
• Biometric fingerprint and facial recognition for a convenient and secure way to easily access your vault.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
• Monitor the dark web for breached accounts and quickly take action to protect yourself against hackers.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Keeper strives to keep our app as simple and intuitive as possible. Our 5-star reviews back that up every day.
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption by storing your data in our own secure cloud versus competitors who use partial encryption on their cloud or rely on third parties for password storage. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Built with zero-knowledge security architecture. What does that mean? All your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
• Only password manager to be certified TRUSTe and SOC-2
Download the most secure password manager in the industry today!
* If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable starting at $9.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Introducing BreachWatch, a powerful new add-on feature that monitors the internet and dark web for breached accounts matching records stored within your Keeper Vault. BreachWatch alerts you so that you can take immediate action to protect yourself against hackers. Once activated, BreachWatch continuously monitors for compromised credentials.
Ratings and Reviews
I recently had issues logging in from my iPhone. Suddenly biometrics was unavailable, (only for Keeper app) so changed password (3 times) and each time when logging back in I received a warning that the new password was not recognised.
I now only have one attempt to log in before all my saved data is lost.
I was pulling my hair out trying to get assistance from customer support, however I eventually got through to the chat support and was assisted by Mark Aballar who was outstanding and has completely turned around my opinion of the Keeper customer support set up. He was extremely helpful and worked through a rescue plan to get me back into my account. Do all good now thanks to Mark.
Customer support is extremely important and he certainly saved me a lot of problems with lost data.
Long story short...do all password resets on a PC, check all data is correct, then delete app on your phone / mobile device, then reinstall and log on as usual with your master password. Life is good...🤗
No longer free and expensive
I had been using this app for many years from when it was originally a free app. Over time it has increased in price dramatically which is claimed to support new features which I don’t need with no option to have a basic product. I was told at renewal after my subscription ended last year I could still use it for fee with out the backup facility which was good enough for me. One year on it has expired and I can’t access now without paying a subscription. After paying a fair amount of money over the years loyalty counts for nothing it would seem.
I have just renewed my yearly subscription and they charged me an extra £6.99 even though I removed the data storage from the webpage(which defaults in when you try to renew and has to be unselected) AND double checked the amount before I hit confirm purchase. Yet they have STILL charged me for storage I did not ask for and had confirmation of the amount I would be charged. Sorry but this is theft and I am disgusted with this company. I am awaiting a refund but regardless, error or no error their part it’s a disgraceful practice and I expect people don’t complain with it being £6.99 but just how many £6.99’s have they stolen in this way?
Update: a complaint was logged on Friday. It’s now Tuesday and still no response. After using the chat function I’ve been advised to contact a support line in Chicago. Hardly convenient for a customer based in the UK.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry that you are upset. Please contact email@example.com and we’ll help you straighten things out.
- Callpod Inc.
- 190.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited £22.99
- Keeper Unlimited for 50% Off £10.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.