Keezy is a musical instrument for toddlers, professional musicians, and everyone in between! You get 8 colored tiles. You can record a sound into each one. After recording, tap the tile to play it back, or press & hold to loop. Once you've got it down, record a jam to share with your friends!
Use Keezy to goof around - or sketch out your wildest musical ideas!
• Record your own boards with up to 8 sounds each
• Save and load as many boards as you like
• Tap a sound to play
• Hold to loop
• Tap rapidly to st-st-stutter
• Record and share your jams
• Play many sounds at once
• Tap with two fingers at once to STOP a sound
• Keezy can record itself. Just play one tile and record into another.
Need an easy beatmaker? Grab our other free app, Drummer!
Want to play with songs? Try our new app, Jammer!
Questions or comments? Email us: email@example.com
- Preloads are back! Just tap “restore preloaded boards” in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where samples were playing back incorrectly
Ratings and Reviews
Great fun app that can keep you occupied for hours. Only criticism though is that there is no way of storing your tunes within the app which you make playing them back a lot easier.
Thanks a bunch guys, having a ball with this one!!!!
Needs a few more adjustments
It's a really good app for people who find doing nothing is hard or get easily distracted. But it's has no way of allowing yourself to record it or save the song you made.
I'm a teacher and this is such a good introduction to sampling. The one thing which lets it down is not having the ability to just record whilst looping the previous section.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.