Key Detektor Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Key Detektor remembers the designs of your keys using the video camera, then later detects those keys, and displays the names you've given them.
Some potential uses:
• remember what a key is used for that you haven't used in a while
• organize your keys
• duplicate keys look different than originals, but Key Detektor will still be able to tell where the duplicate goes
• prevent whoever finds your keys from knowing what you have (like a copy of your neighbor's key)
• works in the dark, if you have trouble finding a key at night
• helps those who have less than perfect memory
• distinguish between keys that look similar, but are in fact different
Key Detektor Free is the exact same thing as Key Detektor, except that it's free.
• requires an iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, or iPod Touch (4th generation)
• requires iOS 4.0 or later
• significantly benefits from the LED flash
• does not work on every possible kind of key yet (e.g. electronic keys, round cylinder keys)
• Key Detektor does not save pictures of your keys, it remembers key designs
• Key Detektor uses real-time video image processing, there is no need to take pictures
This app is quite handy but takes ages to save a key but on the other hand this app was very useful
I rate this app 3 stars over all
This app can cone in handy at times but needs improving. It detects too many lines/edges and the aim needs to be steadier. Overall you'll be better of just taking a picture with the camera instead of scanning it with this app. But it's a good concept though.
Key finder review