Keyplan 3D, our new home and interior designer is built on top of a unique technology unleashing features never seen before on the Appstore.
It is a simple to use, useful and fun App to help you design, build, think and decorate your home or future home from the ground up. Whether you are looking to make alterations to your current home or plan on building your dream house, Keyplan 3D is there to turn this otherwise complicated process into child's play.
Through our beautiful interface, designed with simplicity in mind, you can create amazing content without ever having to worry about complex menus and cryptic options. Create a wall or room by simply using our build button and our smart engine will take care of the rest. Forget about loading screens and unresponsive Apps : with Keyplan 3D you can visualise your project through our gorgeously rendered plans, which are both fully interactive and updated in real-time. Every aspect of Keyplan 3D has been designed to enable you to express your creativity like never before.
Behind Keyplan 3D there is a powerful technology, allowing you to build any shape imagineable, paint, decorate and place more than 350 free unique objects. Feeling proud of your creations? Go ahead and share them with your friends and family on your favourite social media platform.
- House builder : creating walls is as easy as drawing a line with a pencil. Any shape is possible with our unique 2D/3D editing features.
- Interior design : Place furniture, windows, doors - edit, change, remove, in either the 2D or 3D view.
- Decoration : A large selection of paints, brick, wood, ceramic, textile to be used on any object or surface. Expect new free objects on a regular basis.
- Many customisation options such as wall width and height settings, inch/meter conversion.
- iCloud synchronisation to enjoy your project on all your devices, iPhone and iPad.
- Sharing : share 2D snapshots and 3D renders of your plan with your friends/family.
Try it out and let us know what you think - we made Keyplan 3D for you and our only goal is to offer you the best experience out there.
A nice video presentation: http://bit.ly/1DACRHo
For more information, visit us on www.keyplan3d.com
Contact us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Windows and doors are now realistically placed on the chosen side of the wall.
- Measure in 3D can be seen through the building structure when selected to improve readability.
- The furnishing dimensions are not correctly displayed in 3D.
- Improved measures display. The measures will always be displayed the right side now. They could be upside down.
- Improved readability in 2D to distinguish door and window. Door are now colored with the ground color.
- Optimized windows and doors placement with better memory management and smooth movement.
- Rectangular room will display width and depth under their name for better readability.
- Removed redundant measures for more readability.
- Fixed a bug when measures on each side of an opening could disappear.
- Improved undo redo with keyboard input. Undo will return back to the first edition and not on each number typing.
- Improve loading time of Keyplan and size of KPL files.
- Fixed a bug, where some part of the wall could disappear in some rare circumstances.
- Windows cotations are now displayed on both side of the wall.
- Moving a window or a door close the wall border do not destroy the wall internal faces.
- When a window is slightly larger than a wall, there will be an auto-resize to let the window be placed correctly.
- Renaming a room is now done in a popup window to make this step easier.
Ratings and Reviews
Good for me
This is the App for a short learning curve. In an hour or so you are putting in walls with accurate dimensions and the rest just follows .Windows doors openings with just enough detail to cover the basics. It’s a bit sticky on my iPad but if you enlarge you can grab the arrows and enlarge or move or just click on and fill in dimensions. I find it a bit annoying that the keyboard gets in the way on the boxes but if you do the bottom one first you’re fine But hey I’ve drawn my house for a building notice before and proposed and I can show it to anyone in 3D. They think I’m an expert but anyone could be. Failed sketch up,auto cad user.
I had been using Home Design Gold but found it buggy and at times difficult to use. This app is way simpler and far more stable to use. What often took 30 minutes to achieve a simple design now took less than 10 minutes. I wish I had found this app first.
Very useful to visualize possibilities!
I did not know what to expect when I purchased this app and I am positively surprised by the ease of use, the overall practicality and almost playful experience it became. The only reason I rated as a 4 is because some “basic” furniture is still lacking but overall I would recommend it to anybody planning to move or remodel.
- Quasarts LLC
- 188.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Quasarts
- In-App Purchases
- Family £1.99
- Outdoor £1.99
- Kitchen £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.