Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
- You can learn anything – for free: Over 10,000 videos and explanations at your fingertips in math, science, economics, history, and much, much more
- Sharpen your skills: over 40,000 interactive Common Core aligned practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school or practice at your own pace
- Quickly find what you need: Redesigned navigation and search make it faster to find what you want
- Keep learning even when you’re offline: Bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs between your iPhone and khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and even the humanities with playlists on art history, civics, finance, and more.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation. Prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed the landscape of Australia.
It doesn't matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology—Khan Academy's materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more."Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
- If your teacher has assigned some Course Mastery, it's now available in the app!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Sharpen your skills with interactive questions and videos.
I love that there are so many subjects to learn about, different topics and different categories for all sorts of learning.
The only thing I don’t like is the sorting of these categories, it would be great if khan academy could add in years and grades so parts of e.g arithmetic, basic geometry and pre-algebra can be added into different year groups instead of all the topics being seperated. It would be easier to learn from a category showing all the topics you need to know for the year for people who are revising for their next year or learning for their current year. I’m not sure about others but it does confuse me a bit as I’m not quite sure which category I’m meant to be clicking on.
Focused on US students!!
Of course the priority must be the American students as I assume that your users are predominately American. However, it would be great if it included some British exam preparation (like GCSEs and A levels) instead of JUST American ones. To me, and other British students, the test prep section is useless, unless we are studying abroad.
I have the same thoughts about some of the arts and humanities. They mostly include the US and Europe but nothing on the UK or England (and we have strangely interesting history!)
Besides that, the rest of it is very helpful and I recommend it to other students who are struggling in certain areas and subjects.
- Khan Academy
- 184.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Khan Academy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.