Kickstarter is a place where independent creators and passionate backers come together to bring new ideas to life. Explore creative projects in art, design, film, games, music, and more, and pledge to your favorites right from the app. Creators can even keep up with their own projects on the go.
With the Kickstarter app, you can:
• Back projects to help make new ideas a reality.
• Stay in the know with updates from projects you’ve backed.
• Save your favorites and get reminders before projects end.
• Share projects with friends via email, messaging, and more.
Project creators can stay up to date from anywhere:
• Easily track your funding progress.
• Keep up with comments and pledges.
• Post updates and respond to backer messages.
Bug fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No longer green,nice force touch features but it’s crashing
I quite like the update,and would rate it higher if I could actually use it,the force touch works as do all the tabs,but as soon as you want to look at a campaign, bang- back to springboard (aka home) so it’s pointless and you need to fix it if you want to keep the ratings up! Now having to use old device or safari
Save your money
Kickstarter take their kickback from alledged developers and leave backers in the lurch when the developer disappears over the hill with the funds. They point to T&Cs but do nothing to prevent the bogus developers setting up again and starting the process all over again, another kickback and more backers left in the lurch. Yes, some projects fail, but it’s the many schemes that simply go silent and fail to communicate or fulfil the T&Cs (which Kickstarter seem happy to cherry pick). Pop down the casino and put your pledge on red, then go to the shops and buy the higher priced product without risk.
Would be great to be able to select whether to include only live projects or all projects when searching (default = only live). Many of the “most funded %” or “most popular” are closed and I have to trawl through these to find ones I can actually engage with
- Kickstarter, PBC
- 83.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Kickstarter PBC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.