Powered by Kids Web Services (KWS), the Kids Web Services App lets you preview and try out ‘plug & play’ features specially designed to support COPPA/GDPR-compliant kids apps.
Some of the main features to explore:
- Kid-safe single sign-on: kids can create a single secure login for your collection of apps
- Kid-safe user profile: collect and store your users’ data securely
- Verifiable parental consent flow (VPC): sign up flow for under-13s which complies with COPPA/GDPR - parents are notified and verified before giving permission for data to be collected from their child
- Parent Portal: a fully customised portal where parents can manage their child’s data, with different permission levels per geo
- Loyalty Points programs: let kids unlock content on your app through earning loyalty points, which they can spend on rewards
- Compliant push notifications: get parental permission to send kid-safe push notifications to your users
- Invite a friend: let your audience invite their friends to join your app via email
- Competitions & Leaderboards: encourage healthy competition and engagement with your app through kid-safe leaderboards and online/offline competitions
- Localisation: All tools can handle apps in multiple languages - English, French, Italian and Dutch. Spanish, German, Russian and Portuguese are coming soon
Get stuck in and find the right formula for your dream kids app. The KWS App provides you with the documentation to get started straight away!
- Updated the KWS SDK to 2.3.0
- Fixed push notification enable / disable bugs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.