Kimi Raikkonen ICEONE Racing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start your engines and get ready to race. Now its your chance to be immersed in the new action-packed racing game featuring Formula One World Champion, Kimi Raikkonen, The ICEMAN. Live Kimi’s racing career virtually across a range of vehicles and locations around the world.
Drive in four unique locations, including built up city centre, gothic urban, rich rural and splendid mountain ranges
Play with a variety of vehicles types, including the fun shifter kart, professional rally car, performance enhanced bespoke tuner car and the ultimate race truck
Practice in Arcade mode; Progress hard and fast in Career mode; Then once you have fine-tuned your skills unleash them and play against anyone in the world in multiplayer Match-Up mode in the ultimate race!
Enjoy in-app purchases for increased performance, different and unique vehicle skins and a wealth of tracks.
Live the ICEONE experience and become the ICEMAN!
Available on Apple iOS devices (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad) 3rd generation, 16MB+.
- Fun Arcade/Practice Mode
- Kimi Raikkonen ICEONE Career and Match-Up modes
- the fun shifter kart, professional rally car, performance enhanced bespoke tuner car and the ultimate race truck
- Four locations, including built up city centre, gothic urban, rich rural and splendid mountain ranges
- Real-world engine sounds and physics to make your sense tingle
- Leaderboard and Statistics to track your progress as you become the ICEMAN
- Share your racing experience with friends and competitors through Facebook and Twitter
- Tournaments, special events and promotions
- 3 modes of play: Arcade, Career and Match-Up
- Performance package, Graphics package and Track package upgrades to enhance and add to the ultimate ICEONE racing experience!
- Responsive tilt steering interface
It's free, but...
It's true that this is a free game so I perhaps shouldn't expect too much, but this game has no redeeming features. At the start of the game at least (I didn't get much further than the start I'm afraid) choice of cars and tracks is extremely limited. The cars handle as if the steering column were made of rubber, and you can't turn a single corner without going into a spin, unless you do it at walking pace (if you don't believe me, try it for yourself!). The graphics are amateurish and shoddy. On some modes an extremely irritating mipmap boundary is very visible across the track. I suspect that the lap times of your competitors are rigged so that no matter how badly you drive, you will always come in first. At least, I drove very poorly and never lost a race.
By all means download this game, but be warned that it will only waste your storage space.
This game is the best simulator I was enthralled when it was Kimi Raikkonen he is the best its so real and the drifting is brilliant and control because you can get a real feel for the car I love the video at the beginning I am a massive Kimi Raikkonen fan he will win at least two races this year in f1 because he is going strongly
Who has voted this good hass obviously never played a racing game
Visually stunning was one of the comments.... No. It's really not. Steering isn't sensitive you have to turn it from landscape to portrait to make it turn slightly. Sounds are not realistic. Only ood thing is its free but I promise it'll be deleted soon after.
- Category: Games
- Released: 02 February 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 187 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: 24 MAS International AB
- © 2012 24MAS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Rally Series Performance Pack£0.69
- Shifter Series Performance Pack£0.69
- Tuner Series Performance Pack£0.69
- Unlock tracks£1.99
- Truck Series Performance Pack£0.69
- Shifter Series Graphics Pack£0.69
- Tuner Series Graphics Pack£0.69
- Rally Series Graphics Pack£0.69
- Truck Series Graphics Pack£0.69