Kiosk Pro Lite
By Kiosk Group, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Kiosk Pro is a flexible solution for any project that makes an iPad available to visitors.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Lite can display web pages, documents or audio & video files hosted online.
• Define a homepage as the starting place for the presentation.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
• Specify what’s off limits on the web by whitelisting specific allowed domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
CONTROL THE DISPLAY
• Hide status, address, and/or navigation bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Includes a ‘Powered By Kiosk Pro’ watermark at the bottom of the screen.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base.
Kiosk Pro Lite is compatible with most web content, including HTML web pages, PDFs, and multimedia (including .mp4 video). While certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files are also supported, they are displayed as static documents. Kiosk Pro Lite cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Lite, you must enable Guided Access in the iPad settings or use Apple’s Configurator app to supervise the iPad into Single App Mode.
Our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See iPadKiosks.com for more details!
What's New in Version 8.5
CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
• iOS 11 introduced a drag and drop feature to allow moving data between apps. Since most use cases require the iPad to be locked down to Kiosk Pro, we’ve disabled this functionality as it could be confusing for users. If needed, it can be enabled again in our Basic, Plus or Enterprise versions under Advanced Settings.
• The app was ignoring the HTML viewport property “user-scalable”.
• The value of the screen.width property was returning incorrect dimensions on the iPad Pro 10.5-inch.
We love hearing your feedback so if you have something to share, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the app, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 24 October 2017
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Kiosk Group, Inc.
- © Kiosk Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.