Loved by millions of users, Kitchen Stories adds the whole world of cooking to your pocket. Find delicious recipes with beautiful pictures, easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions, recipe videos, and clever how-to videos – completely FREE of charge!
Learn how to cook with executive chefs and expand your cooking wisdom by trying out new, mouth-watering dishes every week.
***Kitchen Stories – anyone can cook***
The App at a Glance:
- Discover tasty, easy-to-cook recipes offered in various thematic packages (e.g. “All-time classics”, “Pasta variations” or “20 Minute Dishes”, incl. many vegan and gluten-free recipe ideas)
- HD video recipes guide you through the dishes
- Step-by-step photo instructions make recipes easy to follow
- How To-videos explain basic tips and tricks in the kitchen
- New recipes and How To-videos are added every week – for free
- Add automatically generated shopping lists to your reminders and plan your dinner on the go
- Collect and save your favorite recipes
- Make use of the practical measurement converter
[+] We’re thrilled to support all the great new features of iOS 12 including Siri Shortcuts!
[+] We knew you were clever. With your keen eye, you helped us quickly discover and resolve bugs. From here on out, it’s smooth sailing!
[+] Discovered another bug? Then give a shout to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ratings and Reviews
With this Apple Design Award winner in our kitchen, we’re never short on inspiration. Beautiful and polished, it presents a rich variety of recipes, all backed by dazzling photos, helpful videos, and handy tips. You can even pick a recipe while you’re on the go and get an automatically generated shopping list to take to the grocery store on the way home.
I hardly make and reviews on any APPS. But, I have been using this APP for quite sone time and WOAH! It is incredible. From many unique and tasty dishes to choose from, preparation method, ALSO, it also helps if you don’t know what portion size goes with the amount of servings. I love how you can choose how long you want the dish to take. The video and pictures of what you should do are a MASSIVE! Help. I am currently doing a catering course and learning all of the flavours in which you can add to certain dishes that I haven’t learnt about doing yet is phenomenal. It also comes up with how to prepare items that go with the dish that you want to do incase you are confused or not confident about how to prepare it. I have been introducing this APP to many of my friends. Superb! Keep up the AMAZING! Work. I look forward to new recipes being updated.
I personally think that this app is one of the best kitchen recipe apps I've seen in the AppStore to date. It combines a beautiful design and UI with stunning photos and as many recipes as you could want; letting you bake to your heart's content!
It could however improve the amount of recipes for people with dietary intolerances due to as a family member of mine is gluten, wheat and dairy free, it's very hard to find anything that works - especially as when you substitute normal flour to gluten free flour it never comes out right 😅
In conclusion, this app should have very high praise and commendation and I, and many others, highly recommend it 😉
- AJNS New Media GmbH
- 83.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AJNS New Media GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee £2.99
- Fruit Basket £9.99
- Lunch £28.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.