By Santander UK plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to KiTTi, the new, easy way to create a collective pot of money with your friends. It’s the new, good old-fashioned kitty.
Use your KiTTi for:
• Clubbing together to make your house a home
• Winning at sports, wherever you are in the league
• Going on the best holiday ever with mates, family or your other half
• Telling people what it’s for with 9 new and shiny categories
If you want to create a KiTTi, you can:
- Set KiTTi collection targets and dates to aim for
- Create multiple KiTTis for different uses
- Invite your friends to join and watch as the total builds up
- Easily monitor who has (and hasn’t) paid in
- Keep track of payments made with your free KiTTi card
- Spend it all over the world, wherever MasterCard is accepted
- Withdraw the KiTTi as cash if needed
If you just want to participate, you can:
- Join a KiTTi owned by someone else
- Pay-in using your debit card (fees apply, see link below)
- See who else has joined and what money they’ve put in
- Track what the KiTTi owner moves onto their KiTTi card to spend
- Available to anyone over 18 with a UK phone number
- Free to download and sign-up
- Topped up with a UK debit card
- Powered by Santander
- Really quite good fun
Fees, limits and restrictions: www.kitti.co.uk/fees
Terms and conditions: www.kitti.co.uk/terms
Data Protection Statement: www.kitti.co.uk/data
KiTTi is operated by Kalixa Pay Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 06035209) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue e-money (FCA registration number 900005). Registered at The Corn Mill, 1 Roydon Road, Stanstead Abbots, Hertfordshire, SG12 8XL.
KiTTi is promoted by Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0870 607 6000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number is 106054. Santander is not regulated for and does not issue e-money. KiTTi, the jam jar device, Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
What's New in Version 1.6
Hey, we bring to you some shiny updates to make your KiTTi life easier... Again!
Our designers spent hours and lots of love in creating a wonderful set of 9 new categories. From "Home" to "Trips", now you can show everyone what your KiTTi is for.
We’ve also been squashing some bugs and tiding your app to give you a better, much slicker experience.
Expect some more hot updates very soon...
I Moved across from Kalixa and wondered if Kitti would be as good.
I love the idea that I can use my Kitti card just like a MasterCard but only using money I load onto the card. I use a standard Kitti to load funds to and from the Kitti card in the App. This means until I'm ready to spend I carry £0 on the card in case it's lost or stolen, only adding funds using the app to the card when I need it and then moving any surplus money off the card back to my Kitti. Therefore this gives the best level of security you could have carrying any card, unique and simply brilliant.
Of course, if you also want to collect and administer a Kitti fund you can setup multiple Kitti's. However, I only use the card and App for myself for my own spending and it's so flexible while securing my funds I love using it in place of carrying cash.
DO NOT GET THIS APP
This app is awful. They don't tell you that you can't get your money back once you've transferred it in to the Kitti. The only way to get it back is to close down the account and then it takes 15 days for the refund to come through. Absolutely appalled at this service. Also you can't set up direct debits from the card and there is a charge every time you take money out from an ATM. Awful.
Need to add option to add or edit debit card
App works fine during normal use, but when I got a new debit card realised that I couldn't add or edit the card currently attached to the kitti account. Only option is to remove debit card, which it won't let you without adding another card, which it has no ability to do!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 02 February 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Santander UK plc
- © Santander 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone.