KLYPapp: clap your hands, you're in the picture.
KLYPapp is the first photography App developed by Manfrotto that enables you to take pictures with your iPhone® by simply clapping your hands. Use it with a KLYP+ case and a Manfrotto support to make the most of your shots.
Just clap your hands to take pictures or videos that you can instantly share with your friends.
- Choose between automatic or manual shooting modes
- In manual mode, you control focus, aperture and shutter speed, just like a real camera
* Manually set image focus and exposure in each of the four modes (photo, video, stop motion and time lapse) by simply touching the screen with two fingers
* The settings menu enables you to check and set the App's main functions (virtual horizon line, zoom, grid, etc.).
* The Shooting menu allows you to control:
- The number of shots (multi shot)
- Microphone sensitivity for hands-free shots
- Delay Time
* The Edit menu features a complete range of post-production effects:
- image shape editing (crop, rotate, flip the image horizontally and vertically)
- colour control (auto enhance, adjust saturation/contrast/exposure)
- image blur effects
- filters and frames (e.g.: black and white, sepia...)
* Synchronize with iCloud
* Instantly share your images on the top social networks.
Manfrotto recommended products:
- KLYP+ photographic bumper for iPhone® 5/5s
- KLYP+ photographic case for iPhone® 6 and 6 Plus
- KLYP+ LED light with tripod mount
- KLYP+ interchangeable lenses
- PIXI mini-tripod
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says on the tin
Clap your hands, take a picture (or shoot a vid). Sweet and simple.
Cool but buggy
Getting loads of unknown errors while using the app. Especially when using the front camera.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.