By Lino Manfrotto + Co., S.p.A
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KLYPapp: clap your hands, you're in the picture.
KLYPapp is the first photography App developed by Manfrotto that enables you to take pictures with your iPhone® by simply clapping your hands. Use it with a KLYP+ case and a Manfrotto support to make the most of your shots.
Just clap your hands to take pictures or videos that you can instantly share with your friends.
- Choose between automatic or manual shooting modes
- In manual mode, you control focus, aperture and shutter speed, just like a real camera
* Manually set image focus and exposure in each of the four modes (photo, video, stop motion and time lapse) by simply touching the screen with two fingers
* The settings menu enables you to check and set the App's main functions (virtual horizon line, zoom, grid, etc.).
* The Shooting menu allows you to control:
- The number of shots (multi shot)
- Microphone sensitivity for hands-free shots
- Delay Time
* The Edit menu features a complete range of post-production effects:
- image shape editing (crop, rotate, flip the image horizontally and vertically)
- colour control (auto enhance, adjust saturation/contrast/exposure)
- image blur effects
- filters and frames (e.g.: black and white, sepia...)
* Synchronize with iCloud
* Instantly share your images on the top social networks.
Manfrotto recommended products:
- KLYP+ photographic bumper for iPhone® 5/5s
- KLYP+ photographic case for iPhone® 6 and 6 Plus
- KLYP+ LED light with tripod mount
- KLYP+ interchangeable lenses
- PIXI mini-tripod
What's New in Version 3.2
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 04 August 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LINO MANFROTTO CO. S.P.A.
- © 2013 Lino Manfrotto +Co. S.p.a
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.