This free health app from the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society (NRAS) is designed to help you stay one step ahead of your rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Monitor and track aspects of your RA using the Disease Activity Score, or DAS28 (so called because it assesses 28 joints in the body). DAS28 is a measure of how well your RA is being controlled and how well you’re responding to treatment.
The assessment is quick and easy to complete and the ‘Know your DAS’ app carries out the mathematical calculation needed to produce your DAS28.
The information is stored on your device only and your progress can be shared with your healthcare professional (HCP) over time so that together, you and your HCP can build the best possible picture of your RA and decide whether any changes in treatment are needed to help improve the management of your disease.
The app features include:
* DAS28 assessment calculator
* Health diary
* Video guide
* ‘Capture your own joint’ camera feature
* Summary of results reporting tool
* Email results to your HCP functionality
* Further information on DAS28
* Medicine reminders
* Register and save your data to the cloud
* Sync data across multiple devices
This app has been developed with support and funding provided by Roche Products Limited and Chugai Pharma UK Ltd to help people with RA more easily track and manage their disease to enable better outcomes.
- Reducing the size of the installation
Ratings and Reviews
I only downloaded the app a week ago as I think it is a great idea. However, on trying the assessment tool I have noticed it automatically ticks all four shoulder boxes even if you do not tick them. This ultimately will give you an inaccurate score.
- The National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society
- 116.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © NRAS 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.