Kodable – Coding for Kids
Award-winning coding curriculum for kids! Kodable is designed to teach computer science to elementary students grades K-5 (Ages 4-11).
LOST IN SPACE
The furry aliens, known as Fuzzes were exploring space when their ship unexpectedly crashed on the maze-covered planet Smeeborg. The naturally curious fuzzes need kids to program them to explore all the colorful Technomazes on the planet’s surface.
Kids learn the fundamentals of every modern programming language in a fun and inviting way. Concepts learned through the Kodable include:
- Sequence/ Order of operations
- Algorithmic operations
- Conditional logic statements
- Variables including Strings, Integers, and Arrays
- Object Oriented Programming
- Classes and Subclasses
KODABLE CURRICULUM (Common Core Aligned)
- Over 40 scripted, grab & go lesson plans
- Complete pacing for each grade
- Over 200 on-screen activities for students
- Roster Upload + Google Classroom Integration
- Homeschool and Parent curriculum available!
WHY CODE WITH KODABLE?
Even before your children can pronounce the word "algorithm" they have an astounding ability to learn how to use them. Today's best programmers fell in love with coding at a young age by experimenting with the concepts taught in Kodable. Understanding computer science empowers your child for the jobs of tomorrow, and expands your child's mind to solve problems today in more intelligent ways. Students also learn incredibly important ‘soft skills’ such as
- Problem solving skills
- Higher level thinking skills
- Collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an excellent app, my son has been playing it for ages and I can see him learning a new way of thinking.
This is a great game but it has to have a web page to design your own game
Pay halfway in
This is a really fun game but you have to pay halfway in. I really want to play the whole game but I don’t wanna pay
- SurfScore, Inc
- 306.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SurfScore, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Kodable Monthly Plan £6.49
- Parent Plan £28.99
- Fuzzes to Support Computer Science £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.