KODAK Pic Flick HD
By Eastman Kodak Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pic Flick HD is a FREE app for your iPad that lets you create photo prints, cards and frames that you can save to your camera roll or send over a Wi-Fi connection to any supported KODAK All-In-One Printer.*
1.Access photos from your iPad Albums and Photo Stream.
2.Create 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 8.5x11 photo prints, with optional captions and speech bubbles.
3.Create 4x6 photo cards for a variety of occasions, with optional personal greetings.
4.Create 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 8.5x11 photo frames, with any of the following options:
• Choose landscape or portrait photo frames, holding your iPad in either portrait or landscape orientations.
• Choose one or two mats per frame.
• Choose one, two, three or four photos per frame.
• Mats include textures and bevels that add depth and realism to your frame.
• Auto-Color automatically generates mat colors that compliment the colors in your photo(s). Press the Magic Wand button to toggle through your Auto-Color choices.
• If you like, press the Palette button, turn off Auto-Color, and press the Customize button to manually select mat colors, using a color wheel.
• Bring your creations to life by adding page captions or speech bubbles, using a variety of artistic fonts.
5.Save your creations to your iPad camera roll, where you can access and share them using other apps, or move them to your PC.
6.Send your creations over Wi-Fi to any supported KODAK All-in-One Printer* connected to the same network as your iPad.
*All Wi-Fi or Ethernet connected KODAK All-In-One Printers are supported, EXCEPT for ESP7 and ESP9 models.
NOTE: To access pictures in Pic Flick HD, Location Services must be enabled, as some pictures in your library may contain location information (geo tags).
What's New in Version 1.2.6
1. Animated background on the home screen
2. Improved workflow for simple printing
3. Improved graphics
4. Improved picture tray
5. Added UK-English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish language versions
6. Usability and performance enhancements.
Good little app, does what it should.
Nothing wrong with this app; it prints, effectively and quickly, from picture files. Disappointed at the lack of document printing? Screen shot it and print from camera roll. A small bugbear is that the size setting defaults back to 4x6 at every opportunity, but remember to set it and it's fine. Clean interface, fast and easy connection to printer, what more could you want?
Does exactly what I want it to do.
Am working on a brief for uni. I'm a Photography Student and this particular assignment requires that we use different medium. I thought of shooting my entire brief on the iPad Mini but needed to know if the files can print to A3. I sent a crop to my A4 printer and am pleasantly surprised.
Works over wifi
I downloaded this app because the iPad software didn't recognise my Kodak wireless printer.
Found my printer straight away and printed off some pictures A4 size from the camera roll over wifi with no problems at all.
Not tried the other features yet.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 08 August 2012
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Eastman Kodak Company
- © 2012 Eastman Kodak Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.