Kreston International is a global network of independent accounting firms. As trusted, long-term counsellors, we combine expertise with empathy to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
No one else shares your history. Or your dreams for the future. So, when you need professional support – because let’s face it, everyone does – you need a special kind of accountant.
When it comes to the really important things – the decisions that will shape your future – you need someone who really gets you. You need an ally. A confidant. A friend.
That’s where we come in. Put simply, Kreston offers the very best financial advice there is. But we also go beyond the traditional accountant role to mentor you through thick and thin.
A cohesive network of 180 firms in 113 countries that is home to more than 23,000 dedicated professionals, Kreston gives you access to top-quality advice and exceptional service wherever in the world you happen to do business.
As new markets develop and technology evolves, your business operates on an increasingly global scale. And when you’re branching out into the unknown, you can’t beat a bit of local knowledge. Our members leverage their network of local contacts to shape international solutions that are right for you and your business.
All our members know their local regulations and customs inside out. Combine that with their solid reputation and enviable contact book and there’s no doubt that we give your business the competitive edge.
Relationships make us what we are. So, our values – trust, responsiveness, quality, integrity and collaboration, underpin everything we do. Kreston. Knowing you.
Founded in 1971, Kreston is currently the 12th largest accounting network in the world.
· MOST FEATURES DO NOT REQUIRE WEB ACCESS
· Search to quickly find high quality advisors in over 100 countries
· View 250+ in app firms and 1,000+ contact details
· Email or phone Kreston members directly
· Contact the Kreston International office for additional advice on firm selection
· Zoom into office locations using Maps
· Easily share and add Kreston contacts to Outlook or your iPhone address book
GLOBAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
· Auditing and Assurance
· Corporate and Personal Taxation
· Restructuring and Insolvency
· Risk Management
· Corporate Finance
· Accounting Services
· Other Consulting Services.
Minor bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.