A tech-enabled bee tour of trendy King's Cross that unlocks content at 7 locations about urban bees and how to help them and allows you to ID and count bees as you walk.
Do your bit for citizen science to help keep our urban bees buzzing, and earn money-off vouchers for cool restaurants.
Available 9th July through 10th September 2018
- Navigate between 7 stops that should take no longer than 50 minutes
- Unlock content and activities as you go
- Learn about urban bees’ habitat and the changing King's Cross area
- Learn how to ID four common species of urban bee and do bee counts at 3 stops
- Earn money-off vouchers for restaurants and cafes on the trail
- Stop off to eat and drink en route
- Great for kids and adults alike
- Lots to see and do: art, architecture, history, eating, drinking and nature
- Available between 9 July through 10 September 2018
Created by the Honey Club
We have updated the vouchers for 2018.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.