By Linkgenesis. co., ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you tired of looking for something powerful calculator?
Here’s a programmable Calculator for you!
L-Calc will give you a new way of calculate in your study or business.
1. Define function which gives multi-dimensional value?
add your definition of rotate(x,y,angle) function as ( x * cos(angle) - y * sin(angle),
x * sin(angle) + y * cos(angle)), and you can call rotate function like rotate(1,2,30)
which will give you the rotated coordinate!
2. Want to add your own factorial function?
define myfactorial(x) as if(x>0, x * myfactorial(x-1), 1)
3. How about generate some random numbers between 1 and 100, and sort it down?
eval(a=( ), for(i,1,10, eval( a = append(a, floor( rand(1,100))))), sortd(a))
For example, above code will give result like (98,96,49,46,32,29,18,10,2,1)
1. Scientific functions
- square root, sin/cos/tan/asin/acos/atan/sinh/cosh/tanh, log, exp, pow, floor, ceil
- pi (3.1415...) and e (2.718...)
2. Programming functions
- variable : single value and array value (each array item can also be a vector)
- logical functions: if, and, or, not
- looping functions: for
- compare expression: 〉, 〈, 〉=, 〈=, ==, !=
3. User define functions
- User can add his or her own function.
4. Statistics functions
- sum, average, standard deviation
- correlation, covariance, percentile, forecast, intercept, percentile, combination,
- random value generation, sorting
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
- Minor Bugs fixed
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 February 2012
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Linkgenesis co.,ltd
- © 2012 LINKGENESIS co., ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.