Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
Thanks for all your great feedback - we love hearing your suggestions and learning about all the great ways you use Label Printer! This new release has the following enhancements:
• You can now duplicate your existing label sheets along with their settings to help you create your labels even faster!
• If you tap on a contact label, you now have the option to convert it to a custom text label to format it any way you like
• You can now print directly to envelopes if your printer supports this! DL, #10 and A5 envelope sizes are available
• Added some new label sheet sizes that had been requested - L7552, J8177 and Brown Kraft 3-8R_4253
• Some minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Handy tool that saves turning your Mac or PC on!
Great tool, although I was under the impression that I could choose a different background for each label, in my case a logo, company and product name, set that as the background image then use the text to write in details for each label. It seems however that all background images are applied to all labels. However I managed to get around this by making an image with the logos and company with vertical text on each side, then using the text to add the details and product name. I have already given 5 stars because this app is so handy.
A background image per label feature would be most appreciated though and a vertical text feature, maybe with some column layouts, for the left and right sides would make this a must have App. Printed perfectly well within my Avery label sheets. Good job, look forward to future developments. Just to add I would personally pay for any in app purchases that covered what I mentioned. As it is well worth the money, highly recommended.
A star on the App Store
I was on the lookout for some good label templates for the likes of Pages when I stumbled across this app. I tried out the lite version and was instantly impressed with how quick and easy it is to print out labels on stock size label sheets. It was an instant purchase for me.
The app lets you do the basics such as enter text for the label, select which style of label sheet you wish to use - there is a large selection of Avery stock codes available - and how many copies you need.
It goes way beyond this though by allowing you a quickly add your contacts for addresses, change font types and sizes, alignments, add clip art and images etc. You can print to only a few labels on an A4 sheet and come back later to that same sheet and easily specify when you want the printing to start from meaning you will never waste a sheet of labels. There is also a small selection of envelope sizes if you are looking to print directly on an envelope.
I use three differently label sizes and these have all printed off perfectly within the boundary of each label.
This is one of those apps that when you start using it, you wonder how you got by before. If you have the need to print off lots of labels for mailing etc., this app is an absolute bargain.
An Exceptionally Great App
This app is exceptionally good and I highly recommend it. So easy to use and yet packed with some very good features (insert graphics; insert photos; create label templates; create business/calling cards; multi font and font size .....) the options and a lot more are there. I also like the way that you can print one or two labels or a full page, and the way the app allows you to select which label on a page of multiple labels, you want to print. This app is so much easier than trying to print envelopes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.