Label Printer - Create and Print Labels
By Richard McKenna
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
What's New in Version 1.14
Thanks for all your great feedback - we love hearing your suggestions and learning about all the great ways you use Label Printer! This new release has the following enhancements:
• You can now duplicate your existing label sheets along with their settings to help you create your labels even faster!
• If you tap on a contact label, you now have the option to convert it to a custom text label to format it any way you like
• You can now print directly to envelopes if your printer supports this! DL, #10 and A5 envelope sizes are available
• Added some new label sheet sizes that had been requested - L7552, J8177 and Brown Kraft 3-8R_4253
• Some minor bug fixes
A star on the App Store
I was on the lookout for some good label templates for the likes of Pages when I stumbled across this app. I tried out the lite version and was instantly impressed with how quick and easy it is to print out labels on stock size label sheets. It was an instant purchase for me.
The app lets you do the basics such as enter text for the label, select which style of label sheet you wish to use - there is a large selection of Avery stock codes available - and how many copies you need.
It goes way beyond this though by allowing you a quickly add your contacts for addresses, change font types and sizes, alignments, add clip art and images etc. You can print to only a few labels on an A4 sheet and come back later to that same sheet and easily specify when you want the printing to start from meaning you will never waste a sheet of labels. There is also a small selection of envelope sizes if you are looking to print directly on an envelope.
I use three differently label sizes and these have all printed off perfectly within the boundary of each label.
This is one of those apps that when you start using it, you wonder how you got by before. If you have the need to print off lots of labels for mailing etc., this app is an absolute bargain.
Brilliant little app
This app is so intuitive and easy to use. We use it at our factory for box labels with customers details. The boxes look so much more professional and tidy without hand written labels.
All the settings are automatic. Just choose the label type and amount and it sizes everything so easily. A nice touch is the ability to add clip art or pictures from your gallery to each label.
Highly recommend this app.
Just works perfectly
Didn’t take long for me to get the hang of it and, once I had, it worked perfectly. Overall really easy to use and great for a load of Christmas labels at once, but also very easy to do just one at a time. Showed it to a technophobic family member and she bought this app for her labels within 5 minutes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 24 April 2017
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Richard McKenna
- © 2016 Richard McKenna
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.