LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* SSL supported.
• Removed the ability to pan input stereo channels.
• Enabled to map any input channel of multi-channel audio devices into stereo.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is absolutley fanstatic. It does everything it claims and more! I would definitley pay for this because it’s such high quality.
Needs the ability to select specific I/O ports on Audio Interface
Please add the ability to select the ports on our audio interfaces! I have an audio interface with 8 inputs and 8 outputs but can only use inputs 1/2 (which are hardwired mic preamps). I love the software but not being able to select hardware ports seriously limits the software.
solved my audio routing problems
It allows you to send audio sources to "Aux" ports and route them where ever you need. This, with SoundFlower, your mac audio is free. Operates like a real audio desk. Documention is a little sparse but... it works. Solved a major audio headache I had.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.