Land Rover iGuide is an essential mobile application for new owners.
The app makes it simple to find and understand all the need to know features and controls. It also doubles as a mobile owner’s manual, ensuring the answer to any question is always to hand.
The application features four tools:
* Visual Search. Uses a variety of interactive images to identify important and helpful features and controls. It demonstrates how to use them and helps you get the best from your new vehicle.
* The owner’s manual. This digital version of the owner’s manual makes it easy to find the information you’re looking for quickly. A convenient alternative to the printed manual, you can search by key word or category.
* Frequently Asked Questions. A quick reference list, providing answers and information relating to the most common questions about your vehicle.
* Warning lights. A comprehensive and easy to use guide to the various warning lights that might appear on your dashboard. This section tells you what each light means and what to do about it.
iGuide currently supports the Land Rover Discovery, Range Rover Velar, Range Rover and Range Rover Sports models. No login is required. Just select your vehicle details and the application will download the important content on to your phone, so it is available when you are off line. Only videos require an internet connection.
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not use this application while operating the vehicle or under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others.
Ratings and Reviews
No guide for evoque
App won’t let me scroll down so cannot pick car. Why send me a mail to get the most out of my car, and then provide a link to a pointless app.
Unable to select model year
Irrelevant content - needs to allow users to select relevant model year not just current model
Opened app, connected to a high speed WiFi connection, selected velar 3.0 ltr, but apparently it’s still downloading the manual?
So stuck in the “how to use iGuide pages
Not a very good intro to an app...
- Land Rover
- 260.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Land Rover
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.