Langelier Saturation Index LSI
By Verosocial Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Langelier Saturation Index computes the Langelier Saturation Index, a calculated number, to predict the calcium carbonate stability of water to determine equilibrium. This helps you determine the scaling potential of the water. A negative LSI indicates that the water is corrosive to steel.
The app also features a short interpretation of the the LSI value, and water temperature can be entered as Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• iPhone 6, 6+, 5 screens and the original 3.5 inch screen are supported
• Export to CSV
No network connectivity required.
What's New in Version 6.4
Updated for iOS 8
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 12 January 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Verosocial Studio
- © Copyright 2014 Verosocial Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.