Harness the power of a scientifically proven 4-in-1 speech therapy app that boosts reading, writing, speaking and listening in people with aphasia. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke or brain injury, Language Therapy can help.
STUDIES SHOW… IT WORKS!
Struggling with language can feel like being trapped in your own mind. But there’s an answer. Research at the University of Cambridge showed improvement in every single participant with chronic aphasia who used this app for 20 minutes a day over 4 weeks. Get real results that last.*
- Overcome aphasia and boost language skills with a proven app designed by experts
- Save big with 4 apps in one – a 25% discount over buying them individually
- Enhance speech therapy with countless activities that are perfect for clinical and home use
- Learn in 5 languages: US or UK English, Spanish, German, French
- Get a toolkit that’s faster and more adaptable than photo cards, letter tiles, and other therapy aids
- Use score reports and adjustable options to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy programme
- Fully customise your activities by adding your own words, pictures, prompts or sounds
- No subscriptions, ever – our best-selling app will always be there when you need it
** THERE’S NO BETTER TIME TO START. Try it now for FREE with Language Therapy Lite! **
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET IN ONE EASY PACKAGE:
COMPREHENSION THERAPY – IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Build listening and reading comprehension skills for nouns, verbs and adjectives. Take the first step in your aphasia recovery with an app that automatically adjusts difficulty based on performance.
3 ACTIVITIES: Listen | Read | Listen & Read
NAMING THERAPY – FIND THE RIGHT WORDS
Practise naming and improve word-finding skills. In 4 activities, you do everything from naming the things you see to describing their features, all with cues and hints to guide you. Build independence by learning strategies to communicate your thoughts and needs.
4 ACTIVITIES: Naming Practice | Describe | Naming Test | Flashcards
READING THERAPY – TAKE YOUR READING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Strengthen literacy with phrase and sentence exercises in an app that’s perfect for independent practice. Improve attention to detail, practise oral reading and build on the single words of Comprehension Therapy as you move toward the more advanced reading skills needed for independent living.
4 ACTIVITIES: Phrase Matching | Phrase Completion | Sentence Matching | Sentence Completion
WRITING THERAPY – BOOST YOUR SPELLING SKILLS
Improve spelling ability by practising completing and building the words you hear and see. Pick letters from a limited choice or full alphabet, then place and rearrange them at will for an intuitive and challenging experience. The perfect spelling practice is waiting.
4 ACTIVITIES: Fill in the Blank | Copy | Spell What You See | Spell What You Hear
IN ALL 4 OF LANGUAGE THERAPY’S APPS, YOU GET:
- 700+ core nouns, verbs, and adjectives that run throughout all 4 apps
- Thousands of exercises for countless hours of practice
- Recommendations on what to do next based on your score
- Activities for people struggling with aphasia after stroke or brain injury, autism, or just learning a new language
- Simple, distraction-free interfaces that are easy to use for all ages and abilities
- No subscriptions, no monthly bills, no Wi-Fi needed
WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON APPS THAT DON’T WORK? Download Language Therapy and watch the improvement begin.
** DOWNLOAD IT NOW, or try it for free with Language Therapy Lite! **
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app, or only interested in one of the apps in Language Therapy? Find the right ones for you at tactustherapy.com/find
*Every person and every brain is different. Your results may vary.
- Recommendations for what to do next now include the new Advanced Writing Therapy and Advanced Language Therapy apps
Ratings and Reviews
Nice, easy app to use
My father recently had a stroke and the visiting speech therapist loaned him an iPad with this app installed. After a few months, the therapist took back the device, so we bought one and this app for him.
This is a very simple app to use, and he enjoys doing the activities, which is helping to improve his lifestyle after the stroke. You can email the results to keep track of their progress, and you can also set difficulty of the activities and the amount to complete in each session.
My only complaint is that the voice audio is sometimes not as clear to him. However, this could be due to regional accents and position of the speaker on the device.
- Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
- 382.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 2018 Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.