Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sleep and wake better with LARK, a revolutionary silent alarm clock and personal sleep coach. Developed with the world’s leading sleep experts, LARK works with its LARK Up app to evaluate your sleep data, empower you to improve, and wake you (and only you) silently with a vibrating alarm. Begin your sleep coaching experience with a 7-Day Sleep Assessment and within a week you're well on your way to a well-rested you.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a LARK wristband accessory.
To purchase one, please visit our website at www.lark.com
Silent Alarm Clock. Wake like never before – gently, and silently, without disturbing your sleeping partner.
• A silent and peaceful wakeup, designed with sleep experts to be highly effective
• No more disrupting your partner’s or roommate’s sleep with your noisy alarm clock
• Guaranteed alarm, even when phone battery dies
• Familiar alarm clock interface – large snooze button and numerical display
• Adjustable snooze time
• Peace of Mind feature: an adjustable backup audio alarm that plays composer-created audio if it does not receive a response from you within a few minutes after your alarm goes off.
• Automatically dimming clock interface.
Personal Sleep Coach. Helps you understand your sleep and guides you to improve it in the simplest and easiest ways.
• Micromovement wrist sleep pattern sensor picks up patterns while you sleep.
• 7-Day Sleep Assessment—a baseline assessment designed with sleep experts to uncover your Sleep Type.
• 7-Day Sleep Report-- a detailed report that gives you a personalized, actionable plan on how you can sleep better based on your sleep pattern data.
• Sleep Coach shows how you slept, how our sleep compares to both your average and healthy sleepers and monitors your sleep on a weekly, monthly and overall basis.
• Ability to tag factors and feelings to find out what is affecting your sleep and how your sleep affects your mood.
• Motivational coaching with messages as you improve and reach your sleep goal.
How does it work?
Use the LARK Up app to set your wake up time and alarm settings. Turn on the alarm and your iPhone will wirelessly transfer your alarm settings and sleep patterns to your LARK wristband. Strap on the lightweight, hassle-free wristband and go to sleep. The micromovement sensor will pick up your sleep patterns, and when it’s time to wake up, your LARK wristband will vibrate and nudge you awake. Press the big snooze button to snooze or slide the stop button across the screen to wake.
Your Personal Sleep Coach will then display your sleep quality and patterns immediately on your screen showing you how you slept during the night and how you fare in comparison to your average and healthy sleepers, all wirelessly. At the end of your 7th night of activating your 7-Day Sleep Assessment, your Personal Sleep Coach will unveil your Sleep Type and provide a personalized action plan and tailored sleep goals to help you improve your sleep.
Option: Use LARK Pro, a subscription upgrade, and your Personal Sleep Coach will be even richer with tools to help you sleep better.
Wake your potential. Not your partner.
What's New in Version 1.2.11
+ Bug fixes
One Of The Best Alternatives To An Alarm!
*Wristband unstable with iPhone 5, doesn't vibrate after entering power save or times when it does it won't after you hit snooze. Possibly down to new bluetooth 4.0 chip. Please address this!*
Bought this after having put up with the traditional alarm app wake up sounds that were depressing me each morning. Having tried all the other 3rd party alarm apps, they all ran in the background, therefore sapping the phones battery overnight. Enter the Lark, at £90 it's a bit pricey but the quality and software is well worth it. Just turn your bluetooth on and the wristband syncs with your phone and sets the alarm within the wristband. This doesn't drain your phones battery either as the wristband goes into sleep mode and then kicks in a few minutes before your wake up time to vibrate, and reconnects with the phone to snooze/disconnect.
Primarily an alarm
Works very well as an alarm. My wife wanted me to use it to avoid disturbing her as I wake up very early. It is very effective in waking me up gently.
I am not sure that I believe the assessment if how well I have slept that the Lark gives. There have been nights when I feel that I have slept poorly that the lark has assessed as good. Nonetheless it does help focus one on ones quantity and quality of sleep which is helpful.
Lately, though, the lark has stopped collecting sleep statistics and I can't find online support - the support website seems to have gone offline. This is after about three months of use of the lark. I am quite upset about that.
*Decided to update this. Again wristband still works fine, occasionally get message saying 'device is not supported with charging' or whatever the error message is on the iPhone 5. App seriously needs updating as is months out of date. For the premium this costs it is a bit of a joke. Will leave it on 2 stars as the wristband works well. But may find an alternative soon*
Sleep cycle alarm clocks app is far far better and doesn't come attached with the £100 price tag. I do like the wristband that works very well but just wish these two companies could combine ideas to make one awesome product. Needs a lot of work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 June 2012
- Version: 1.2.11
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Lark Technologies, Inc
- © 2015 LARK Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.