LastPass Password Manager
By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LastPass keeps you protected. Secure your passwords, sign in to your sites with TouchID or generate new, strong passwords. With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. Keep your passwords secret, and use LastPass to automatically fill out your logins, wherever you go.
Download our free app today and join millions managing passwords with LastPass – you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need completely for free.
New users can choose to have free access from:
- Personal computers
LASTPASS PASSWORD MANAGER FEATURES:
AIRTIGHT PASSWORD STORAGE
- Store all your usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts behind your LastPass master password
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all your devices
- Quickly search for logins from your vault
AUTOMATICALLY FILL IN FORMS ONLINE
- Automatically fill in your name, address, credit card info with Form Fill
- Instantly log in to websites using saved passwords and TouchID
CREATE SECURE NOTES AND STORE PHOTO, VIDEO & AUDIO
- Store memberships, IDs, software keys, & other sensitive data
- Favorite notes for quick access
- Add secure photos and custom audio to your notes
- Use TouchID to access your vault
ADVANCED SECURITY PROTECTION
- AES-256 bit encryption keeps your passwords and notes safe
- LastPass never has your encryption key – only you know your password
- Optional PIN code, TouchID and offline options.
- Create a custom PIN, or use your fingerprint to view your info
- Get emailed when other sites and services have been hacked
- Multifactor authentication: LastPass uses multiple methods of authentication to verify your identity
- Offline access to your vault
ORGANISE AND SHARE PASSWORDS
- Organise sites by folders in your vault
- Conveniently share passwords with others
- Log in to Safari and Chrome extensions online
- Plan ahead and give trusted family or friends a way to access your vault in case of an emergency.
- Add security and require a waiting period during which you can decline an Emergency Access request to your vault.
- Once access is granted, your vault syncs as a folder to their vault.
- Create secure passwords using the built-in password generator
- Set custom password length, and integrate capital or lowercase letters, symbols and numbers
- Set passwords to be pronounceable
CURRENT USERS: GET MORE WITH LASTPASS PREMIUM
- Upgrade for only $12 per year
- Unlimited sync across unlimited devices (desktops, smartphones and tablets)
- Share a folder of logins & notes with others, with a Shared Family Folder
- Premium multifactor authentication options for more security
- Priority tech support
LastPass is free wherever you get started. To sync across devices, from any desktop, smartphone, and tablet, upgrade to LastPass Premium. Start your free two-week trial of LastPass Premium before upgrading.
Business owners can download LastPass Enterprise to secure their business and share passwords safely among employees.
LASTPASS ENTERPRISE CREATED SPECIALLY FOR BUSINESSES
- Add and remove employee accounts from the Admin Console
- Sharing and storage of passwords among team members is simple & secure
- Configure security policies to restrict access and set requirements
- Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
- Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise
With LastPass, keeping your password safe is as simple as one touch. Simply lock all of your passwords away in your vault, and use your LastPass password and Touch ID to sign in to all your accounts. Use LastPass for document storage, password protection or workplace security. Our password locker can handle it all.
Download LastPass today!
What's New in Version 4.1.7
This version squashes a bug that was causing a blank screen on iPads for some users. Thanks to everyone who reported this issue!
Best Player in this space
I admire that no trade-offs approach to security. No sacrifice of security over convenience from the LastPass App team.
Last pass is the number one password manager. It saves me time nerves and gives me a reassured sense of security when dealing with my everyday sensitive credentials. Had over four years of trouble free password security and highly recommend LastPass.
Check your settings
I haven't bought a premium account because the ordinary account is already quite good but whilst the app is amazing I've had to configure all of my settings just to make it that extra bit secure
Not sure about this!
Been using the app for a while now but Iv come across some strange things like some of my information that Iv saved just disappear and I'm deleting them. Iv had to change my passwords for my stuff because Iv been relying on the app to remember my passwords. It's a good app but my once in a while my save goes missing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 24 January 2017
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © 2008-2016 LastPass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year)£11.99