LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
- Store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- With the release of iOS 12, LastPass can now autofill in-app. Simply launch your apps and LastPass will fill in your username and password.
- Autofill usernames and passwords seamlessly in Safari and other mobile browsers.
- With free syncing, anything you save on one device is instantly available on all other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers and health insurance cards in the encrypted vault.
- Log in with your fingerprint for simple, secure access to everything in LastPass.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or WiFi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
- Multi-factor authentication secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection on your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
For $24 a year you can upgrade to LastPass Premium and get additional features:
- Unlimited sharing of passwords, items and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Premium multi-factor authentication like YubiKey
- Priority tech support
- Desktop fingerprint authentication
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!
We're excited to announce that LastPass now supports in-app password filling with iOS 12! Now, when you open an app on your iPhone or iPad, the keyboard itself will offer your username or password as an autofill option. This same functionality also allows you to autofill in mobile sites in Safari with fewer taps.
This release fixes an issue with Touch ID change detection.
Keep the feedback coming! You can contact us through the Settings page in the app, by selecting Help and Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, secure access to all your passwords.
Was my app of choice - time to dump?
Was my app of choice until, on holiday, tried to access the app. Paying for the product (not the free version).
All apps and software are current and up-to date.
Access from within (other) country denied by app. Thailand so no general restriction. UK is home location.
Followed the online instructions, requested country authorization three times. Failed.
Each action was within minutes (not two hour limit allowed for) and each time used the (presumably automated) token emailed to my default email address and tried to log on using iphone (as normal). Each time had to enter password before the token could be generated.
Same failure errors generated each time and log in attempt failed. Messaged customer services, after two attempts - no reply.
Later same day again tried, copied all log-in screen dumps to customer services using the email address provided with the change access token (still no reply) and from my default email account.
Still no access to passwords abroad. So much for ease of use, portability and sharing across apps (albeit on this occasion I used normal/default apps).
Authenticator does not work out of home country - maybe a settings issue but if you can not raise support, then it is useless.
Will provide a further 48hours grace and then escalate to Apple as a wider issue, seek redress and delete the app.
App slow from Safari
I’ve been using this for the last four years or so, and quirks aside, it’s been indispensable. But for the last 6 weeks or so - more or less since two factor was added - it’s been absolutely grindingly slow every now and again when invoked from the Safari sharing tab, to the point that doing so will lock the whole iPad Pro up for a minute or two. If you wait for that time, the dialog will sometimes appear, sometimes not.
The only sure workaround seems to be to leave safari, open the main LastPass app first, then return to Safari and invoke LastPass as usual.
Very, very frustrating, and to put it mildly, it would be great if this was fixed VERY soon. Please?
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 135.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2008-2018 by LogMeIn, Inc., All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year) £22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.