LastPass simplifies your digital life. From your LastPass vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords and more. All you must do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass autofills web browser and app logins for you.
Get started today for free and join the millions managing passwords with LastPass — you’ll wonder how you lived without it!
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get started, completely free. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
LASTPASS PASSWORD MANAGER FEATURES:
SECURE PASSWORD STORAGE
- Store all your usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass vault
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all your devices for free
- Anything you save on one device is instantly available on any other device you use
- Quickly search for logins from your vault
AUTOMATICALLY FILL IN FORMS ONLINE
- Instantly log in to websites using saved passwords
- Automatically fill in your name, address, credit card info
- Create secure passwords using the built-in password generator
- Set custom password parameters like length, capital or lowercase letters, symbols and numbers
- Set passwords to be pronounceable
CREATE SECURE NOTES AND ADD ATTACHMENTS
- Store memberships, IDs, software keys, & other sensitive data
- Favorite notes for quick access
- Upload files to your note, such as photos, PDFs, and more
ADVANCED SECURITY PROTECTION
- AES-256 bit encryption keeps your passwords and notes safe
- LastPass never has your encryption key – only you know your password
- Receive email notifications when other sites and services have been hacked
- Multi-factor authentication: LastPass uses multiple methods of authentication to verify your identity
- Offline access to your vault
ORGANIZE AND SHARE PASSWORDS
- Organize sites by folders in your vault
- Conveniently share passwords with others
- Log in to Safari and Chrome extensions online
EMERGENCY ACCESS (available for Premium and Families only)
- Plan ahead and give trusted family or friends a way to access your vault in case of an emergency.
- Add security and require a waiting period during which you can decline an Emergency Access request to your vault.
- Accept or decline Emergency Access requests to your vault
CURRENT USERS: GET MORE WITH LASTPASS PREMIUM FOR $24 A YEAR
- Unlimited sharing of items and notes
- Emergency access
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Priority tech support
- And more
Business owners can download LastPass Enterprise to secure their business. Learn more at lastpass.com/enterprise.
We have been working hard on our macOS app! This release includes a bug fix for improved password generator entropy. We continue to listen to your feedback, and will continue to work on improving the app.
Let us know what you think! Please use our feedback channels to let us know if you have any questions.
Ratings and Reviews
An issue installing and getting working for Safari
UPDATE: An update to the below review - it seems logging out, closing everything down and repeating this a few times has resolved the issues and got it working again. Still, hardly smooth or trouble-free was it? So increased to 3 stars.
Well this has spectacularly gone t1its up hasn’t it? Suddenly stopped working for Safari requiring further download - did this and link in safari said update required, did this and still says update required, did it again and all icons disappeared from Mac and Safari wouldn’t launch with pop up that it was ‘incomplete’ - same for actgual Lastpass app. Fortunately found a workaround to launch Safari, but still no icons across all apps, not just Safari. I have NEVER had an app cause so many issues - right now this is completely and utterly utterly broken. avoid at all costs!!! Shame on you for releasing this into thewide world without thorough testing.
Good on Chrome ; Terrible on Safari
The App is good and I have been using it for years. However the recent version appears to be broken on Safari. No Paste and no Autofill.
I am however, more inclined to blame Apple & Safari. It has always been terrible and the extensions worked fine until I updated IOS.
The extensions work fine on Chrome and I have steadily started to use that as the default browser.
Please let us hide the main screen on start-up!
I love the app and I love having the keyboard shortcut for quick-searches. But when I start up my computer and the app opens, I have to close the main ("Vault") screen that pops up.
It's only a minor annoyance, but it is an annoyance! A "Hide main screen on launch" setting would bump this straight up to 5 stars in my book. :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.