Law Dictionary: FT Black's Law Dictionary 2nd Ed
By Kevin McArdle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Law Dictionary is a trusted source of legal definitions and terms featuring the entire Black's Law Dictionary (2nd edition) with over 15,000 words and definitions, perfect for lawyers and law students who need fast and easy reference to Black's Law Dictionary. This is not West Law's edition of Black Law's Dictionary, this is the 2nd Edition written by Henry Campbell Black himself.
The app doesn't require you to be online and you have the entire Law Dictionary on your Android phone, tablet or Kindle Fire.
This app has all the features you could want in a legal dictionary including:
* search and browse by keyword
* save your recent searches
* bookmark favorites or common words
What's New in Version 2.2
brand new look and feel
When I search then select an item the definition doesn't appear. Formatting seems to be off as some words appear down side.
Waste of £1.50!!!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 30 July 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Kevin McArdle
- © Copyright 2011 Grapeville, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.