Create fun, one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends.
Choose photos from your camera roll—or use the built-in Photo Booth to take spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in various combinations. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own.
Layout's smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize. You're the editor, so get creative—tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
* Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.
* Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
* Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
* Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
* Easily see the last 30 photos you've selected in the Recents tab.
* Pair your layouts with Instagram's filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
* Download and start creating immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely adorable photo APP!
It's absolutely my favourite app! Thanks to it I started taking better pictures and, what's even more important, I learnt how to edit them. The only thing I don't like about the newest version is lack of option to choose between posting and sending a picture to someone in a direct message, as it was in the previous version. Please please return this option! What's also nice in one of older versions was saving the pictures to camera roll even if you didn't post it. For the future, can you please add option for arranging later postage of your picture? When I have a few of them, I don't exactly want to post everything at once. Would be nice to specify when I'd like them to be visible for others!
Can’t use Instagram filters on separate pics. Really?
I’m surprised so few of the reviews mention what I consider to be one of the most major flaws of this app: you can’t edit or add a different filter for each picture within a collage. I’m trying to create a simple collage with you pictures, and I’d like to increase the structure on one of the pics. I can’t do that within this app. Instagram is the only app I know which has a structure editor but you’d have to export your collage from Layout to Instagram and apply filters on the whole collage not just one pic - that’s a HUGH problem that I can’t believe hasn’t been brought up yet - I mean layout is literally just a layout app with some frames. How have developers missed this massive design flaw? It doesn’t even offer as many frames as 3rd party apps.
It was a good app but when it came to uninstalling it, it deleted and I got my storage bk then very so often it would pop up on my home screen saying installing but it would have no picture it was a white square with white lines through the pic isn’t important, what’s important is the fact that I deleted it and it did delete yet it keeps popping up on my home screen it’s getting annoying and I’m kind of worrying Incase it has a virus or something, if you know yr not gonna wanna delete it fine install it but I HATE this app now just because u can’t delete it and it’s gone, I don’t wanna be someone who writes bad reports but if I want an app and I look in the comments see bad reviews I don’t get it so this is for the people who r like me and worry as well as care what kind of apps they downloading
- Instagram, Inc.
- 15.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.