Clinical research is proving that amblyopia (lazy eye) is treatable. Try now this vision therapy process, with which each eye sees a separate image.
Practicing the lazy eye exercises has shown significant results for:
‣ Improving visual acuity of the lazy eye
‣ Improving the binocular and stereoscopic vision
Studies were usually conducted over a period of 5 weeks, playing the games 1 hour a day.
Find more about the clinical research :http://duovision.com/the-clinical-research/
All you need is the Duovision app and a pair of 3D glasses (anaglyph glasses, with red and cyan lenses, usually less than $5 on internet).
‣ Play some games using the dichoptic vision process
‣ Adjust the difficulty level of the game
‣ Easily calibrate the colors to suit your anaglyph glasses and screen
‣ Create reminders to think about playing
‣Track your performance by game statistics and game time
This app can be used by :
‣ those with no visual problem
‣ those with functional amblyopia, resulting from anisometropia (strong difference in visual acuity between the two eyes) or an already corrected strabismus.
Lazy eye (amblyopia) is a pathology that prevents or deteriorates vision in 3D (impact on depth and distance perception). The pathology blocks in various degrees the signal sent by the ambliopic eye.
WARNING : Therefore, people with uncorrected strabismus may face a risk of double vision (diplopia) using this application. We recommend in this case to not use the application. If you have any doubt, consult an ophtalmologist.
More information on duovision.com
This application is not a medical device.
Minor bugs fixing and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes when calibrating colour
As the title suggests, the app crashes every time I click on “calibrate colour”, so I am unable to set the colours correctly. Please fix!
Crashes on colour calibration
Any chance of a bug fix? App crashes when I try to calibrate colour. Thanks
- 22.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Melios 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Two more games, and access to advanced stats £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.