By John Holtkamp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***LBP Hub was independently developed by John Holtkamp. Artwork was provided by Mark Bowley. This is not a product of Sony, Media Molecule, or any other LittleBigPlanet developer***
LBP Hub is your own personal portal into LittleBigPlanet. From here you can check on your levels, search for creators, view a creator's lists, browse popular levels, and much more.
Some of the features that are found only in LBP Hub are:
- Every time you open LittleBigHub you will be notified about all of the activity that has happened in your levels since the last time you used the app.
- With LBP Hub you can follow your favorite LittleBigPlanet creators and be notified when they publish new levels.
- LittleBigPlanet forums,
blogs, podcasts, music, competitions, and wikis are easily accessible through the LBP Hub portal.
Along with these unique features you can also
- Queue levels that you want to play next time you are on LittleBigPlanet.
- Check the comments, reviews, and activity for a level.
- Browse Mm Picks and Trending levels
- Navigate through the app using swipe gestures or buttons.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
This update is to correct an issue with how LBP Hub interfaces with Facebook. If you have been experiencing issues with the News in LBP Hub or with posting to Facebook about levels then this should fix the issue.
Great app, but it could be even better if we could see comments on players profiles, and also it'd be better if we could see all of our uploaded levels, I cannot see the 2nd page of levels I've uploaded.
Bug fixing needed
Every time I go to check a level the app just closes? I have re-installed the app and rebooted my device and still the same thing. When working its brilliant!
I got a question
Is there actually a way to play people's levels using the iPad iPhone iPod or not please reply I'm really confused
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 22 January 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Holtkamp
- © John Holtkamp, 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.