Le Petit Poucet
By Stefano Caschi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Le Petit Poucet, as in the famous fairy tale by Charles Perrault, leaves some pebbles along your trip.
This will make it easier to find your way back.
Le Petit Poucet marks a serial number on each pebble, the distance of the route up to that point, the average speed and the time that was left.
On the way back, Le Petit Poucet collects the pebbles leaved earlier and reads the remaining distance to the point of departure.
With Le Petit Poucet also you can:
- see your route on the map and zoom in&out all you want;
- send your route by email (by touching the icon of pigeon) to view on G. Earth;
- know the total distance traveled and the average speed of each stroke.
NOTE (iPhone 3GS/4):
Le Petit Poucet, when running in the background, will indicate (on the badge-icon) the total number of pebbles leaved along your trip or the total distance traveled.
Swich it in pause mode when not in use.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Released: 13 May 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Stefano Caschi
- © 2010 Stefano Caschi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.