Manage your matters and record every minute of your chargeable time from the palm of your hand with this mobile collaboration platform for law and conveyancing firms. Legal professionals will find crucial matter information literally at their fingertips!
Download LEAP for iOS to make your practice mobile and be able to:
· Access matter details including all matter correspondence
· Check your office, trust, or client funds ledgers
· Check time and fees on any matter
· Find contact details for all parties on any matter
· Make calls directly from a matter
· Automatically record time on outgoing phone calls
· Create time entries on any matter
· Create fixed fees
· Forward documents by email or share them
· Dictate time entries and emails using voice recognition
· Locate your appointments with integrated Maps
LEAP have been growing small law firms by perfecting our practice management software across the world for over 20 years. If you are looking for legal practice management software please contact LEAP, we have everything you need to run your small law firm.
We update the app regularly to make it better for you. Every update includes improvements and fixes. As new features become available, we'll highlight those for you in the app.
Here's what's new in this release:
- Sign in security with Two-Factor Authentication
- Create cards or import them from contacts
- Upload photos and videos from the library
- Play audio and video files from the matter
Ratings and Reviews
So good and powerful
The speed of use is incredible.
It is absolutely fantastic to be able to check on Legal Matters, time record, scan ID and then hand back ID docs to clients when out of OR in Office far away from the scanner!
Thank you LEAP 🇬🇧
Good but needs improvement
Great to be able to work on documents and access matters in my iPhone and Ipad but it keeps crashing my iPad pro’s Smart Keyboard and would be much improved if you could actually create (rather than just edit)documents.
Useless for Legal Aid time recording
Since the update that made Legal Aid time recording more complex on the desktop version, the App is unable to time record at all.
The App cannot cope with entering anything other than private rates, so don’t download it thinking you’re gonna be able to do that!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.