By Jane Fung
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How to Play:
- On the board, a block with a directional word will appear inside the red circle. Click on the music note that corresponds to the right positions.
- If you don't cancel the blocks fast enough, the game will be over after 5 blocks are dropped.
- Vocabularies in this version include: Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Top left, Top right, Bottom left and Bottom right.
- There is no verbal language in this game. There are only game sounds
- The directional blocks can be in Chinese characters or in symbolic form. You can still play if you don't know chinese. Just go to Settings and change the language to English. Then all the directions are in symbols.
- You can change the player's name before you start the game.
- There are 5 difficulty levels available. The Baby mode is ideal for your toddler to play. It has a 5 secs per drop rate and it never increase in speed. On the other hand, the other difficulty levels will begin the game with a higher drop rate. The blocks will also drop faster as time goes on.
- Threr are 7 levels. Each levels might present different set of directions. At the last stage, it will include all of the directions: Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Top left, Top right, Bottom left and Bottom right.
- Available Settings: Mute (ON / OFF), Difficulty (Baby, Easy, Normal, Hard and Expert mode) and Language (Chinese / English)
- When you pick English as the language, the directions are in symbols.
- Remember to check out the other educational games for kids and toddler at http://minkydori.webs.com/appstore.htm
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: 08 April 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Developer: Jane Fung
- © Minky & Dori 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.